Things to do on Straddie
North Stradbroke Island offers activities to suit a wide variety of tastes in this unique natural environment.
- Swim, surf, snorkel or fish at any one the beaches around the islands accessible coastline.
- Beach comb, bushwalk, birdwatch or just relax on the beach with a good book.
- 4 Wheel drive the Eastern or Northen beaches at low tide.
(Redland Shire Council permits are essential for vehicles and boat launching on beaches).
- Join a 4WD tour, fishing or diving charter, sandboarding or kayaking.
- Visit the Golf and Bowls Clubs, which both welcome social players.
- Explore the early history of the island towns at the Dunwich Museum and around the history trail.
- Jetty or beach fishing at Amity Point
- Watch the Humpback Whale Migration from June to October from our beautiful headlands.
Contact: Donna Semple • 07 3409 8230 • 0419 790 652
Design by Bluesky Design • Developed by Tim Kneipp
Photography by Illumina Photography
© Copyright 2019