- 1 Can you sleep in Denpasar airport?
- 2 Is there Uber in Bali airport?
- 3 How far is Bali from Denpasar airport?
- 4 How much is a taxi from Denpasar airport to Kuta?
- 5 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 6 Does Denpasar airport have showers?
- 7 Are taxis expensive in Bali?
- 8 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 9 How do you get around in Bali?
- 10 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 11 What should I wear in Bali?
- 12 Is visiting Bali expensive?
- 13 How much does it cost from Bali airport to Kuta?
- 14 How much does it cost from Bali airport to Seminyak?
- 15 How do you get to BlueBird taxi from Bali airport?
Can you sleep in Denpasar airport?
Denpasar airport is open 24 hours a day, so you will be able to spend the night at the enclosure if you have an early flight or if your flight is delayed. Where to rest: You will find plenty of seating where to lay down, especially in the food court of the International Terminal.
Is there Uber in Bali airport?
Online ride apps – the likes of GOJEK, Grab, and Blue Bird taxi – are available in Bali, while Uber has been defunct in South East Asia after being acquired by Grab in early 2018. So the short answer is, yes you can, but not everywhere in Bali. Ride sharing apps have certain areas they are allowed to operate from.
How far is Bali from Denpasar airport?
Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 kilometres from Denpasar, the capital of Bali.
How much is a taxi from Denpasar airport to Kuta?
The distance between Denpasar Airport and Kuta is 2 km. How do I travel from Denpasar Airport to Kuta without a car? The best way to get from Denpasar Airport to Kuta without a car is to taxi which takes 4 min and costs Rp70000 – Rp85000.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
Bali climate & weather
Most visitors find that May, June and September are the best times to visit the island, when conditions remain warm and sunny, but there are fewer crowds in popular beach resorts like Sanur and Seminyak.
Does Denpasar airport have showers?
Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours.
Are taxis expensive in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How do you get around in Bali?
The best way to get around Bali is with a hired car and driver. This option gives you the freedom of roaming around the country without the hassle of having to drive yourself. Biking is another option, just be prepared to weave through chaotic traffic.
- Bali Bike Rental.
- Bali Rides.
- Bali Eco Cycling.
How many days are enough in Bali?
However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
Is visiting Bali expensive?
Though often busy with tourists, Bali is still surprisingly affordable if you know where to look. Depending on your accommodation style, I would estimate $50 USD a day is a good estimation of a budget to travel very comfortably around Bali.
How much does it cost from Bali airport to Kuta?
Taxis at Ngurah Rai International Airport can take you to any and all of Bali’s regions, for a price. Airport taxis are pre-paid at the taxi counter in front, with rates ranging from IDR 100,000 (USD $7.10) for Kuta in South Bali, to IDR 850,000 (USD $60.30) for fares to Tulamben in faraway East Bali.
How much does it cost from Bali airport to Seminyak?
As a Bali airport taxi is the only direct transfer option from Bali airport to Seminyak, it’s easily the most convenient. Save yourself time and hassle by making the 35-minute journey by taxi. The cost for the ride into Seminyak is around 9.7€ (150,000 IDR), which is fairly reasonable for the journey length.
How do you get to BlueBird taxi from Bali airport?
Once you are at departures area, you will find Blue Bird taxis coming through the ramp dropping off passengers. Quickly hop into a taxi, making sure the driver turns on the meter, then off you go! Taking a metered taxi should still save you about 50% compared to the Bali airport taxi fares.