- 1 What is the best area to stay in Bangkok for tourist?
- 2 What is the most luxurious hotel in Bangkok?
- 3 What should I avoid in Bangkok?
- 4 Where do celebrities stay in Bangkok?
- 5 Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
- 6 What is the best way to travel around Thailand?
- 7 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 8 Is Bangkok Dangerous?
- 9 Which hotel is most expensive in the world?
- 10 Is Bangkok safe to walk around at night?
- 11 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 12 Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
- 13 Where do the rich live in Bangkok?
- 14 Where do celebrities stay in Thailand?
- 15 Who is the most famous person in Thailand?
What is the best area to stay in Bangkok for tourist?
Most visitors stick to just a few neighborhoods: Sukhumvit, Khao San, or Silom/Sathorn. These three neighborhoods are really the tourist hot spots of the city. But obviously, Bangkok is more than these three places, and there are some other really amazing, cool, and interesting neighborhoods.
What is the most luxurious hotel in Bangkok?
Top 10 best luxury hotels in Bangkok
- ANANTARA SIAM BANGKOK HOTEL.
- BANYAN TREE BANGKOK.
- THE PENINSULA BANGKOK.
- ST REGIS BANGKOK.
- WALDORF ASTORIA BANGKOK.
- MANDARIN ORIENTAL BANGKOK.
- PARK HYATT BANGKOK.
- THE SIAM HOTEL.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
Things to Avoid in Bangkok
- 01 of 10. Not Making Use of the BTS Skytrain.
- 02 of 10. Getting into Transportation Without Negotiating.
- 03 of 10. Agreeing to Let Your Tuk-Tuk Driver Stop.
- 04 of 10. Buying Cheap Bucket Drinks.
- Smoking in the Wrong Places. Diana Mayfield / Getty Images.
- 06 of 10. Not Taking Enough Money From the ATMs.
- 07 of 10.
- 08 of 10.
Where do celebrities stay in Bangkok?
Bangkok’s Top 5 Celebrity Hotels
- Shangri-La. Indulge in a luxury treatment at Chi The Spa. (
- Como. You’ll never want to leave the suites at the Como Bangkok. (
- The Peninsula. The Peninsula’s is worth a stay even if just for the views. (
- Anantara Riverside Resort & Spa.
- Mandarin Oriental.
Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
11 Places You Should Avoid on Any Trip to Bangkok
- Khaosan Road – overdone and overrated | © celblau/Flickr | © celblau/Flickr. Patpong.
- It’s not for everyone | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr. Nana Plaza.
- Bangkok’s red light district | Paul Sullivan/ Soi Cowboy.
What is the best way to travel around Thailand?
- Flying is obviously the most expensive but quickest way to get around.
- Thailand is one of the few countries in the region with a decent rail network.
- As trains don’t go everywhere in Thailand, taking the bus is your second-best option.
- Don’t rent a car in Thailand.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
Bangkok has a tropical climate, meaning it is steadily warm and humid throughout the year and prone to rain. The best time to visit Bangkok is November to February which is known as the ‘cool season’.
Is Bangkok Dangerous?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers and backpackers, but it’s also incredibly hectic. Petty theft (including bag snatching) is the most common type of crime you’ll face. Also, some people will try to rip you off, including taxi drivers who refuse to turn on their meters.
Which hotel is most expensive in the world?
Lover’s Deep Luxury Submarine, St. Lucia – The most expensive hotel in the world. – At $150,000 per night, it is officially the costliest hotel in the world.
Is Bangkok safe to walk around at night?
1. Re: Is it safe to walk around Bangkok at night? Yes safe.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers of all genders and races, even compared to other megacities across the world. As a solo female traveler, you can wear almost anything you want, roam the city on a whim and even go clubbing on your own (though you should do all of these with caution—see our safety tips below).
Where do the rich live in Bangkok?
The Most Exclusive and Expensive Areas in Bangkok
- Sukhumvit. – Nana. – Asoke. – Phrom Phong.
- Wireless- Lumpini. – Ploenchit. – Chidlom. – Ratchadamri.
- Silom- Sathon. – Silom. – Chong Nonsi.
Where do celebrities stay in Thailand?
One of the city’s newly anointed celebrity hotspots is W Bangkok, a fashionable luxury hotel in the Sathorn district. Woo Bar and the outdoor pool bar, Wet Deck, hold regular parties frequented by Thailand’s hi-so entertainment crowd.
Who is the most famous person in Thailand?
Here is a list of the top 10 most famous people in Thailand.
- Tatchakorn Yeerum.
- Suvanant Kongying.
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul.
- Parinya Charoenphol.
- Laila Boonyasak.
- Rhatha Phongam.
- Utt Panichkul.
- Krissada Sukosol Clapp.