- 1 What is the most luxurious hotel in Bangkok?
- 2 Which is the best area to stay in Bangkok?
- 3 Where do celebrities stay in Bangkok?
- 4 Can a foreigner buy a hotel in Thailand?
- 5 Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
- 6 Is Bangkok Dangerous?
- 7 Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
- 8 How much money do I need for 4 days in Bangkok?
- 9 How many days do you need in Bangkok?
- 10 Where do the rich live in Bangkok?
- 11 Where do celebrities stay in Thailand?
- 12 Who is the most famous person in Thailand?
- 13 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 14 Can foreigner buy house in Thailand?
- 15 Is Thailand visa free now?
What is the most luxurious hotel in Bangkok?
Top 10 best luxury hotels in Bangkok
- ANANTARA SIAM BANGKOK HOTEL.
- BANYAN TREE BANGKOK.
- THE PENINSULA BANGKOK.
- ST REGIS BANGKOK.
- WALDORF ASTORIA BANGKOK.
- MANDARIN ORIENTAL BANGKOK.
- PARK HYATT BANGKOK.
- THE SIAM HOTEL.
Which is the best area to stay in Bangkok?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
5 дней назад
Where do celebrities stay in Bangkok?
Bangkok’s Top 5 Celebrity Hotels
- Shangri-La. Indulge in a luxury treatment at Chi The Spa. (
- Como. You’ll never want to leave the suites at the Como Bangkok. (
- The Peninsula. The Peninsula’s is worth a stay even if just for the views. (
- Anantara Riverside Resort & Spa.
- Mandarin Oriental.
Can a foreigner buy a hotel in Thailand?
Can foreigners buy hotels in Thailand? Foreign individuals cannot invest in hotels as we are only allowed to own strata-title units, which are predominantly in condominium projects. Even if we can buy residential physical structures like villas, we are not allowed to own the land on which these are built on.
Which month is best to visit Bangkok?
Bangkok has a tropical climate, meaning it is steadily warm and humid throughout the year and prone to rain. The best time to visit Bangkok is November to February which is known as the ‘cool season’.
Is Bangkok Dangerous?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers and backpackers, but it’s also incredibly hectic. Petty theft (including bag snatching) is the most common type of crime you’ll face. Also, some people will try to rip you off, including taxi drivers who refuse to turn on their meters.
Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
11 Places You Should Avoid on Any Trip to Bangkok
- Khaosan Road – overdone and overrated | © celblau/Flickr | © celblau/Flickr. Patpong.
- It’s not for everyone | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr. Nana Plaza.
- Bangkok’s red light district | Paul Sullivan/ Soi Cowboy.
How much money do I need for 4 days in Bangkok?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
How many days do you need in Bangkok?
Three days is in our opinion not enough time to spend in this magnificent city. A week is more what we would recommend, then you have time to really enjoy yourself and your time in Bangkok and also have some time to relax. There are so much to do and see in this amazing city.
Where do the rich live in Bangkok?
The Most Exclusive and Expensive Areas in Bangkok
- Sukhumvit. – Nana. – Asoke. – Phrom Phong.
- Wireless- Lumpini. – Ploenchit. – Chidlom. – Ratchadamri.
- Silom- Sathon. – Silom. – Chong Nonsi.
Where do celebrities stay in Thailand?
One of the city’s newly anointed celebrity hotspots is W Bangkok, a fashionable luxury hotel in the Sathorn district. Woo Bar and the outdoor pool bar, Wet Deck, hold regular parties frequented by Thailand’s hi-so entertainment crowd.
Who is the most famous person in Thailand?
Here is a list of the top 10 most famous people in Thailand.
- Tatchakorn Yeerum.
- Suvanant Kongying.
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul.
- Parinya Charoenphol.
- Laila Boonyasak.
- Rhatha Phongam.
- Utt Panichkul.
- Krissada Sukosol Clapp.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
Can foreigner buy house in Thailand?
Generally, foreigners are not allowed to directly purchase land in Thailand. It is a commonly unknown fact that although a foreigner cannot own land in Thailand, he can own the house or structure built thereon. One only has to apply for a construction permit to build the house in his own name.
Is Thailand visa free now?
Thailand currently offers visa–free travel to nationals of 64 countries and territories. Nationals of 18 countries can obtain a visa on arrival.