- 1 Is it better to stay at Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach?
- 2 Which is the best area to stay in Gold Coast?
- 3 Is Surfers Paradise safe at night?
- 4 Where should I go out in Surfers Paradise?
- 5 What is Surfers Paradise famous for?
- 6 Can you walk from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise?
- 7 How many days in Gold Coast is enough?
- 8 What is the best month to visit Gold Coast?
- 9 What is the most popular beach on the Gold Coast?
- 10 What are the worst suburbs in Gold Coast?
- 11 Is Surfers Paradise worth visiting?
- 12 Are there sharks in the Gold Coast?
- 13 What is there to do in Surfers Paradise for free?
- 14 What is there to do in Surfers Paradise at night?
- 15 What to do in Surfers Paradise when raining?
Is it better to stay at Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach?
If you stay in Broadbeach, there is a better cafe culture, whereas Surfers Paradise is more tourist fodder. The beaches tend to be less crowded here. It’s also easier to access the south parts of the Gold Coast, which are Burleigh and Currumbin, which have beautiful beach areas.
Which is the best area to stay in Gold Coast?
Best places to stay in Gold Coast 2020[top areas for couples, families and fun]
- 1.1 Southport and Main Beach.
- 1.2 Surfers Paradise.
- 1.3 Broadbeach.
- 1.4 Miami to Mermaid Beach.
- 1.5 Burleigh.
- 1.6 Coolangatta, the gateway to the Gold Coast.
Is Surfers Paradise safe at night?
Violence often erupts late at night and in the early hours of the morning. Areas to be careful to avoid are Cavill Ave and Orchid Ave in Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach Mall in Broadbeach, and Griffith St in Coolangatta.
Where should I go out in Surfers Paradise?
These places are best for nightlife in Surfers Paradise:
- Holey Moley Golf Club Surfers Paradise.
- Surfers Paradise Beer Garden.
- The Cavill Hotel.
- House of Brews.
- SinCity The Nightclub.
What is Surfers Paradise famous for?
Famous for sun, surf and sand, the Gold Coast stretches along 50 km of spectacular coastline beside the clean, blue waters of the Pacific Ocean.
Can you walk from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise?
You can walk either way and it is a great way to enjoy the beach, get some exercise and look at the all incredible structures.
How many days in Gold Coast is enough?
So out of many different experiences, laughter, confusion, memories and my 8-day Gold Coast itinerary, these are a few handpicked experiences I would recommend you to try. What I also recommend is staying for at least 5 days in Gold Coast to be able to soak it all in well!
What is the best month to visit Gold Coast?
Best Time to Visit Gold Coast
- December – February: This is the Australian summer and the best time to enjoy the sun, sand and surf.
- March – May: Since Gold Coast is a year round destination, the beaches and theme parks can also be enjoyed in the pleasant autumn months from March to May.
What is the most popular beach on the Gold Coast?
Possibly the busiest and most popular beach on the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise still enjoys a relaxing atmosphere and plenty of natural beauty despite its popularity. Perfect for swimming, there are always a great range of activities on off and the nearby shopping and dining options make for a fun and easy day out.
What are the worst suburbs in Gold Coast?
The worst suburbs for malicious damage claims from 2014-2016 are:
- Fortitude Valley.
- Surfers Paradise.
Is Surfers Paradise worth visiting?
Surfers Paradise is worth visiting for it’s incredible sea swells against miles of beautiful beaches. Surfers is highly developed, it’s a hub of entertainment, dining, accommodation, and everything a typical holiday-maker is looking for in their precious holiday weeks.
Are there sharks in the Gold Coast?
Gold Coast: Bull shark spotted in floodwaters near backyard in Burleigh Waters.
What is there to do in Surfers Paradise for free?
- Surfers Paradise Beach. 5,909. Beaches.
- Cavill Mall. 977.
- Macintosh Island Park. 118.
- Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets. 647.
- Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre. 270.
- Evandale Park. Parks.
- St Vincent’s Catholic Church. Churches & Cathedrals.
- Soul Boardwalk. Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas.
What is there to do in Surfers Paradise at night?
9 fun things to do on the Gold Coast with kids at night
- Australian Outback Spectacular (7pm-10pm)
- Putt Putt Golf (open till 10pm)
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!
- Movies under the stars (various hours)
- Infinity Attraction (open till 10pm)
- Theme parks after dark.
- Markets with music (open 4pm till late)
- Glow worm night tour.
What to do in Surfers Paradise when raining?
Top 10 Things to do on a Rainy Day on the Gold Coast
- Timezone Surfers Paradise.
- Superbee Honeyworld.
- Gold Coast War Museum.
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving.
- Holoverse Holographic Experience.
- Escape Hunt.
- Gold Coast Arts Centre and Art Gallery.
- Infinity Attraction. Location: Chevron Renaissance Centre, Surfers Paradise.