- 1 What kind of hotel is Best Western?
- 2 What is the most luxurious hotel in Sydney?
- 3 How many Best Western hotels are there in Australia?
- 4 Is Best Western Plus part of Marriott?
- 5 Is Best Western A Wyndham Hotel?
- 6 What’s the difference between Best Western and Best Western Plus?
- 7 How many days do you need in Sydney?
- 8 Which hotel is most expensive in the world?
- 9 What is the most luxurious hotel in Melbourne?
- 10 How do I contact Best Western?
- 11 How do I complain to Best Western?
- 12 Is Best Western Plus a good hotel?
- 13 Is Best Western Part of a hotel group?
- 14 Does the Marriott own the Hyatt?
What kind of hotel is Best Western?
Best Western® Overview. Best Western Hotels & Resorts, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, is a privately held hotel brand with a global network of approximately 4,700† hotels in over 100† countries and territories worldwide.
What is the most luxurious hotel in Sydney?
Sydney’s best luxury hotels
- Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour. Hotels Luxury hotels Darling Harbour. This 590-room five-star beauty is Sydney’s first luxury hotel built in the CBD (central business district) since 1999.
- Pier One Sydney Harbour. Travel Dawes Point.
- The Langham Sydney. Travel Millers Point.
How many Best Western hotels are there in Australia?
There are 115 Best Western hotels in Australia and New Zealand.
Is Best Western Plus part of Marriott?
Best Western Plus, Marriott Acquired.
Is Best Western A Wyndham Hotel?
Wyndham and Best Western get blasted online for offering discounts to NRA members. Wyndham operates the Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Travelodge and Howard Johnson hotels, among others. Best Western is one of the world’s largest hospitality chains, with more than 4,000 hotels in about 100 countries.
What’s the difference between Best Western and Best Western Plus?
Our upper-midscale Best Western Plus hotels focus on providing guests with that little something extra. Here travelers will enjoy all the features and services of Best Western, along with upgraded amenities, higher-quality furnishings and enhanced style and comfort.
How many days do you need in Sydney?
Five days is perfect for a good overview of Sydney. There’s plenty to keep you occupied within the city. Make sure you devote at least a day ferry hopping Sydney Harbor.
Which hotel is most expensive in the world?
Lover’s Deep Luxury Submarine, St. Lucia – The most expensive hotel in the world. – At $150,000 per night, it is officially the costliest hotel in the world.
What is the most luxurious hotel in Melbourne?
Melbourne’s best luxury hotels
- Melbourne Marriott Hotel.
- Hotel Windsor.
- The Mansion Hotel & Spa.
- The Langham. Hotels Southbank.
- Crown Towers. Travel Collection: Short getaways Southbank.
- The Westin. Hotels Melbourne.
- InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto. Hotels Luxury hotels Melbourne.
- Sheraton Melbourne. Hotels Melbourne.
How do I contact Best Western?
For reservation changes or cancellations, please call 1 (800) 780-7234 or visit the Check Reservation page to retrieve your reservation. Reservation changes &/or cancellations cannot be processed via email requests. For expedited service, contact Best Western Customer Care at 1 (800) 528-1238.
How do I complain to Best Western?
Best Western Hotels complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 1-800 528-1238.
- Email Customer Care on Custserv@Cs.Bestwestern.Com.
- Call Headquarters on (602) 957-4200.
- Follow Best Western Hotels.
- Tweet Best Western Hotels.
- Watch Best Western Hotels.
- Follow Best Western Hotels.
Is Best Western Plus a good hotel?
“While Hilton remains an industry leader in most customer experience areas, its advantage has lessened. Guest assessments of room quality, based on cleanliness and comfort, have weakened for Hilton during the pandemic.
ACSI: Best and Worst Hotel Brands.
|Brand||Best Western Premier|
Ещё 39 столбцов
Is Best Western Part of a hotel group?
Best Western® Hotels & Resorts offers a global network of hotels in nearly 100† countries and territories worldwide. From our traditional hotel brands, to our extended stay or unique boutique and upscale options, there is something to compliment your travel needs around the world.
Does the Marriott own the Hyatt?
Brands like Ritz-Carlton (Marriott), St. Regis (Marriott), Park Hyatt (Hyatt), Bulgari (Marriott), and Regent (IHG) offer truly unique experiences. Though they’re both owned by Marriott, a close competitor of Ritz is St.