- 1 Which is better Legian or Seminyak?
- 2 What is Legian like in Bali?
- 3 Can you walk from Legian to Seminyak?
- 4 Is Kuta cheaper than Seminyak?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 7 Which side of Bali is best?
- 8 Is Kuta worth visiting?
- 9 How far is Ubud from Legian?
- 10 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 11 Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
- 12 Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
- 13 How dangerous is Bali?
- 14 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 15 Why is Bali so popular?
Which is better Legian or Seminyak?
is the same stretch of beach as Legian but has a better nightlife. In the evening many restaurants set up their bean bags and tables on the beach so you can enjoy dinner on the beach. Of course, the food on the beach is a bit more expensive than off beach.
What is Legian like in Bali?
Legian is nestled between Kuta and Seminyak, and its location is a good indication of its feel. A little less hectic than Kuta, not as trendy as Seminyak. If you want to be in the main tourist destinations of Bali, and have shops, markets, food options and the beach at your doorstep then it’s for you.
Can you walk from Legian to Seminyak?
Yes you can walk all the way along the sand or there is a path that follows the sand with many hotels and restaurants.
Is Kuta cheaper than Seminyak?
Seminyak is more expensive and more up-market. I prefer Kuta because you can walk everywhere in Kuta (and even to Legian) without a problem, and there is more “action”. you can’t actually really feel the border between Seminyak and Kuta, it’s like one big area (tuban-kuta-legian-seminyak stretch).
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
Bali climate & weather
Most visitors find that May, June and September are the best times to visit the island, when conditions remain warm and sunny, but there are fewer crowds in popular beach resorts like Sanur and Seminyak.
Which side of Bali is best?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
- East Coast of Bali.
- Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida.
- Gili Islands. Many understandably add a side-trip to these three idyllic droplets of turquoise waters and bleached-white sands off the coast of neighboring Lombok island.
6 дней назад
Is Kuta worth visiting?
Kuta beach is the tourist mecca of Bali. In my opinion, Kuta Beach is not worth visiting. It’s a good place to start and end your trip as it is close to the airport but, unless you really want to do some hardcore drinking, there is no reason to visit Kuta beach.
How far is Ubud from Legian?
How far is it from Legian to Ubud? The distance between Legian and Ubud is 24 km. The road distance is 31.4 km.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
While Seminyak has great villas, Ubud is a more interesting place. Plenty to potter about and explore, you won’t be bored and it’s worth the drive from the airport. If you’re looking for luxury hotels check out the Intercontinental Bali while you’re there,we found it’s central location very convenient.
Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
Seminyak is one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Brimming with delicious restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, beaches and also being not too far from the Airport, it’s easy to see why. All this brings the crowds, so on the other side expect lots of tourists and busy streets.
How dangerous is Bali?
Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
Why is Bali so popular?
Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017. Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017.