- 1 Is the Explorers Hotel a Disney hotel?
- 2 How far is explorers hotel from Disneyland Paris?
- 3 Which is the best Disneyland Paris Hotel?
- 4 How do I get from Explorers Hotel to Disneyland?
- 5 How many days do you need in Disneyland Paris?
- 6 How much is a taxi from Charles de Gaulle airport to Explorers Hotel?
- 7 How much is a taxi from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower?
- 8 How far is explorers hotel from airport?
- 9 What is magic time at Disneyland Paris?
- 10 What is the best month to visit Disneyland Paris?
- 11 What should I not miss at Disneyland Paris?
- 12 What is the cheapest time to go to Disneyland Paris?
- 13 How long does it take to get from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower?
- 14 Do Disneyland Paris hotels provide towels?
Is the Explorers Hotel a Disney hotel?
As a Selected Hotel Disneyland® Paris, we provide services dedicated to facilitating our travellers’ visits to Disneyland® Paris.
How far is explorers hotel from Disneyland Paris?
The Explorers Hotel is located just a few kilometres from Disneyland Paris and just a few minutes from the hotel using our free shuttle service that circulates all day long (from 6h 00 to around midnight), at regular intervals of 15 to 40 minutes, dependent on the time of day. You can of course also use your own car.
Which is the best Disneyland Paris Hotel?
Stay in Disneyland Paris’s best hotels!
- L’Elysée Val d’Europe. Hotel in Serris.
- Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe® Hotel in Coupvray.
- Ace Hôtel Paris Marne La Vallée.
- B&B Hôtel.
- ibis Marne La Vallée Val d’Europe.
- Hotel Les Suites – Domaine de Crécy.
- Marriott’s Village d’Ile-de-France.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallée.
How do I get from Explorers Hotel to Disneyland?
A friendly welcome 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can arrive at a time that suits you and use our facilities before check in (rooms available from 3 p.m.) Free shuttle buses that runs back and forth every 15-20 minutes to Disneyland® Paris and the TGV/ RER train station (Marne la Vallée).
How many days do you need in Disneyland Paris?
Ideally, we’d recommend three full days. Two days for Disneyland® Park and its five magical themed lands, one day for Walt Disney Studios® Park and its four action-packed zones.
How much is a taxi from Charles de Gaulle airport to Explorers Hotel?
Charles de Gaulle to Explorers Hotel Taxi Prices
|Number of Passengers||Price|
How much is a taxi from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower?
The quickest way to get from Disneyland Paris to Eiffel Tower is to taxi which costs 80€ – 100€ and takes 37 min. 4 дня назад
How far is explorers hotel from airport?
The distance between Paris CDG Airport (CDG) and Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée, Magny-le-Hongre is 22 km.
What is magic time at Disneyland Paris?
Extra Magic Time is the new name for Extra Magic Hours at Disneyland Paris. This new offering allows Disney Hotel guests and some annual passholders access to the Disney parks at 8:30am each morning to experience selected attractions and a wide range of character meet and greet opportunities.
What is the best month to visit Disneyland Paris?
In general, January and March are the best months to visit Disneyland Paris in 2020 if you want to avoid crowds. However, crowds are not as big of a worry as other aspects of your visit, such as available attractions. Having said that, September is also particularly light.
What should I not miss at Disneyland Paris?
If you are planning a visit to the Disneyland Paris Resort, here are seven not-to–miss attractions.
- Space Mountain: Mission 2.
- Phantom Manor.
- Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Alice’s Curious Labyrinth.
- Le Chateau de La Belle au Bois Dormant.
- RC Racer.
- Crush’s Coaster.
What is the cheapest time to go to Disneyland Paris?
Disneyland Paris on a Budget: It’s all about Timing
If you can, avoid school holidays and weekends at all costs. Train, tickets and hotel prices all increase during this period, and at weekends. If you’re booking a package holiday with Disney, the cheapest time to go is in between Christmas and spring.
How long does it take to get from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower?
Transfers from Disneyland Paris to Eiffel Tower By Train
Both options take approximately 1 hour 15 minutes. The first option is to catch the RER A from Marne-la-vallee to Charles de Gaulle-Etoile where you then change onto the Metro 6 to Bir Hakeim.
Do Disneyland Paris hotels provide towels?
5 answers. Yes, they do supply them clean everyday together with plastic cups and toilet paper. They have a soap dispenser in the bathtb / shower.