- 1 Which is better Legian or Seminyak?
- 2 What is Legian like in Bali?
- 3 Which is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 4 Can you walk from Legian to Seminyak?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 7 Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
- 8 Is Kuta worth visiting?
- 9 How far is Ubud from Legian?
- 10 Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 13 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 14 Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
Which is better Legian or Seminyak?
is the same stretch of beach as Legian but has a better nightlife. In the evening many restaurants set up their bean bags and tables on the beach so you can enjoy dinner on the beach. Of course, the food on the beach is a bit more expensive than off beach.
What is Legian like in Bali?
Legian is nestled between Kuta and Seminyak, and its location is a good indication of its feel. A little less hectic than Kuta, not as trendy as Seminyak. If you want to be in the main tourist destinations of Bali, and have shops, markets, food options and the beach at your doorstep then it’s for you.
Which is the best location to stay in Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад
Can you walk from Legian to Seminyak?
Yes you can walk all the way along the sand or there is a path that follows the sand with many hotels and restaurants.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
Bali climate & weather
Most visitors find that May, June and September are the best times to visit the island, when conditions remain warm and sunny, but there are fewer crowds in popular beach resorts like Sanur and Seminyak.
Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
There are really good places to stay, usually at Legian and that is 5 minutes from Kuta, or in Kuta itself. It all depends on what you want. Seminyak is the higher end with higher end restaurants and a lot of embassies. It costs a lot more but you get what you pay for.
Is Kuta worth visiting?
Kuta beach is the tourist mecca of Bali. In my opinion, Kuta Beach is not worth visiting. It’s a good place to start and end your trip as it is close to the airport but, unless you really want to do some hardcore drinking, there is no reason to visit Kuta beach.
How far is Ubud from Legian?
How far is it from Legian to Ubud? The distance between Legian and Ubud is 24 km. The road distance is 31.4 km.
Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian stayed at Soori Bali during a trip celebrating Kim’s 38th birthday. They brought along their children for the relaxing (and lavish) vacation. The famous family stayed in the resort’s ten-bedroom beachfront residence, Soori Estate, which accommodates twenty people.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
First time in Bali? Which area should I stay?
- Kuta – ideal for young singles.
- Legian – ideal for young families.
- Seminyak & Petitenget – ideal for families, groups, and couples.
- Canggu – for families and singles.
- Nusa Dua & Uluwatu – for honeymoons, weddings, couples, and surfers.
- Sanur – suitable for the older generation.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Is Seminyak a good place to stay in Bali?
Seminyak is one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Brimming with delicious restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, beaches and also being not too far from the Airport, it’s easy to see why. All this brings the crowds, so on the other side expect lots of tourists and busy streets.