- 1 Is Seminyak The best place to stay in Bali?
- 2 What is the best area to stay in Seminyak?
- 3 What is the most luxurious hotel in Bali?
- 4 Which is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 5 Is Kuta or Seminyak better?
- 6 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 7 How much does it cost from Bali airport to Seminyak?
- 8 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 9 Where is eat street in Seminyak?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 12 Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
- 13 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 14 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 15 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
Is Seminyak The best place to stay in Bali?
Seminyak is one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Brimming with delicious restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, beaches and also being not too far from the Airport, it’s easy to see why.
What is the best area to stay in Seminyak?
W Hotel Seminyak – The Best Luxury Resort In Seminyak
In the heart of Bali’s famous Seminyak beach area, tucked down a bamboo-lined lane, lies the chic W Bali. Part of the Marriott brand of hotels, the 229 room W Bali is a mix of big city sophistication and traditional Balinese hospitality.
What is the most luxurious hotel in Bali?
Top 10 best luxury hotels & resorts in Bali
- BVLGARI RESORT BALI, ULUWATU.
- THE ST REGIS BALI RESORT, NUSA DUA.
- ALILA VILLAS ULUWATU.
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT SAYAN, UBUD.
- SIX SENSES ULUWATU, BALI.
- MANDAPA, A RITZ-CARLTON RESERVE, UBUD.
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT JIMBARAN BAY.
Which is the best location to stay in Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад
Is Kuta or Seminyak better?
There are really good places to stay, usually at Legian and that is 5 minutes from Kuta, or in Kuta itself. It all depends on what you want. Seminyak is the higher end with higher end restaurants and a lot of embassies. It costs a lot more but you get what you pay for.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
How much does it cost from Bali airport to Seminyak?
As a Bali airport taxi is the only direct transfer option from Bali airport to Seminyak, it’s easily the most convenient. Save yourself time and hassle by making the 35-minute journey by taxi. The cost for the ride into Seminyak is around 9.7€ (150,000 IDR), which is fairly reasonable for the journey length.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
First time in Bali? Which area should I stay?
- Kuta – ideal for young singles.
- Legian – ideal for young families.
- Seminyak & Petitenget – ideal for families, groups, and couples.
- Canggu – for families and singles.
- Nusa Dua & Uluwatu – for honeymoons, weddings, couples, and surfers.
- Sanur – suitable for the older generation.
Where is eat street in Seminyak?
Everyone knows this street as Eat Street but very few people actually know the real name; Jalan Kayu Aya. The street runs about 2 kms and begins at the restaurant Cornerhouse and ends right up the top at the Petitenget area where it turns into the Batu belig district.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
Thailand has got the Thai Baht and Bali the Indonesian Rupiah as the local currency, and both destinations are cheap. Prices for food and accommodation are similar in the main tourist destinations of Thailand and Bali. When going off-the-beaten-track somewhat, Thailand might be a little cheaper than Bali.
Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian stayed at Soori Bali during a trip celebrating Kim’s 38th birthday. They brought along their children for the relaxing (and lavish) vacation. The famous family stayed in the resort’s ten-bedroom beachfront residence, Soori Estate, which accommodates twenty people.
How many days are enough in Bali?
However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.