- 1 What’s the best area to stay in Kuala Lumpur?
- 2 What is the best Bukit Bintang?
- 3 What do you eat for breakfast at Bukit Bintang?
- 4 How do I get to Jalan Alor from Bukit Bintang?
- 5 How many days are enough for Kuala Lumpur?
- 6 Can you wear shorts in Malaysia?
- 7 How do I get to Bukit Bintang?
- 8 What is there to do in Pavilion?
- 9 What do Malaysians eat for breakfast?
- 10 What do you eat for breakfast in KL?
- 11 Where should I have breakfast in pjs?
- 12 Is Jalan Alor open during the day?
What’s the best area to stay in Kuala Lumpur?
The 7 Best Areas To Stay In Kuala Lumpur
- Bukit Bintang.
- KL Sentral & Lake Gardens.
- Chow Kit, Kampung Baru & Majid India.
- Bangsar South.
- KL Tower.
5 дней назад
What is the best Bukit Bintang?
Please correct the errors below.
- Berjaya Times Square.
- Menara KL (KL Tower)
- Central Market.
- Starhill Culinary Studio.
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple.
- Malaysia Heritage Walk.
- Chan See Shu Yuen Temple.
- Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve.
What do you eat for breakfast at Bukit Bintang?
The Best 10 Breakfast & Brunch near 25 Changkat Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- VCR. 0.3 mi. 65 reviews.
- Ah Weng Koh Hainan Tea And Coffee. 0.8 mi.
- Feeka Coffee Roasters. 0.1 mi.
- Hubba Hubba. 0.1 mi.
- Breakfast Thieves. 2.8 mi.
- O’briens Irish Sandwich Bar. 0.3 mi.
- Nasi Lemak Hilton Corner. 0.4 mi.
- Melting Pot Café 0.5 mi.
How do I get to Jalan Alor from Bukit Bintang?
Jalan Alor is located within walking proximity of Bukit Bintang Walk. You can reach there easily by: Go KL City Bus: The Green and Purple line of Go KL City Buses provide routine services to Bukit Bintang area. KL Monorail: Take the KL Monorail and stop at the Imbi station, Bukit Bintang station or Raja Chulan station.
How many days are enough for Kuala Lumpur?
I would recommend at least three days to visit Kuala Lumpur. This would give you plenty of time to see the main sites which are mostly located fairly closely together. Three days would also allow you to fit in a trip to either Batu Caves or to the fascinating new city of Putrajaya just outside Kuala Lumpur.
Can you wear shorts in Malaysia?
While it is preferable to wear pants in Kuala Lumpur, it is fine to wear skirts and shorts. Just don’t wear “short shorts” or mini skirts. Mid-thigh shorts and skirts are generally sufficient. The worst thing that could happen is that you will a few looks from the locals.
How do I get to Bukit Bintang?
You can reach there easily by: Go KL City Bus: The Green and Purple line of Go KL City Buses provide routine services to Bukit Bintang area. KL Monorail: Take the KL Monorail and stop at the Imbi station, Bukit Bintang station or Raja Chulan station. Bukit Bintang is about few minutes walk from these stations.
What is there to do in Pavilion?
Things to Do near Pavilion KL
- The Olive Tree Pavilion KL. Be the first to review this attraction.
- Pavilion Crystal Fountain. 59 Reviews.
- SARO Lounge. 23 Reviews.
- Museum of Illusions. 589 Reviews.
- Marvel Studios Ten Years of Heroes Malaysia. 12 Reviews.
- Fahrenheit88. 194 Reviews.
- Donna Spa. 86 Reviews.
- CEO Karaoke. 18 Reviews.
What do Malaysians eat for breakfast?
20 Awesome and True Malaysian Breakfast
- Nasi Lemak. Nasi lemak is a favourite breakfast among all races in Malaysia.
- Nasi Kerabu. Nasi Kerabu is a unique Malay rice dish with the rice in blue colour, a type of nasi ulam.
- Classic Combination (Kaya toast + Half-boiled egg + Coffee)
- Roti Canai.
- Dim Sum.
- Yong Tau Foo.
- Bah Kut Teh.
What do you eat for breakfast in KL?
15 Must-Try Breakfast & Brunch Spots in Kuala Lumpur [Updated]
- Common Man Coffee Roasters KL.
- Botanica + Co.
- Lisette’s Cafe & Bakery.
- Huckleberry Food & Fare.
- Wizards at Tribeca.
Where should I have breakfast in pjs?
So if you are an early bird, you can start hunting down these 10 Best Chinese Breakfast Spot in Petaling Jaya.
- Thong Kee @ Sea Park.
- Restoran O&S @ Taman Paramount.
- Restoran Chuan Lee @ Seksyen 11.
- Restoran TropiKiRi @ Taman Bukit Mayang Emas.
- Restoran Mei Keng @ Seksyen 14.
- Choon Prawn Mee @ Taman Paramount.
Is Jalan Alor open during the day?
Most of food places at Jalan Alor open around 5pm until midnight, some of them open 24 hours a day.