- 1 Where can I sleep in Bali airport?
- 2 How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Seminyak?
- 3 Is there Uber in Bali airport?
- 4 How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
- 5 Does Denpasar airport have WiFi?
- 6 Are taxis expensive in Bali?
- 7 Is it customary to tip in Bali?
- 8 Are taxis cheap in Bali?
- 9 Are taxis safe in Bali?
- 10 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 11 Is grab illegal in Ubud?
- 12 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 13 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 14 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
Where can I sleep in Bali airport?
If sleeping in the airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near Bali Airport:
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport – Located at the airport between the International and Domestic Terminals.
- Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai Airport – Located 500 meters from the airport.
How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Seminyak?
As a Bali airport taxi is the only direct transfer option from Bali airport to Seminyak, it’s easily the most convenient. Save yourself time and hassle by making the 35-minute journey by taxi. The cost for the ride into Seminyak is around 9.7€ (150,000 IDR), which is fairly reasonable for the journey length.
Is there Uber in Bali airport?
Online ride apps – the likes of GOJEK, Grab, and Blue Bird taxi – are available in Bali, while Uber has been defunct in South East Asia after being acquired by Grab in early 2018. So the short answer is, yes you can, but not everywhere in Bali. Ride sharing apps have certain areas they are allowed to operate from.
How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
It is 25 kilometers between Denpasar Airport and Nusa Dua. You can get to your hotel by shuttle bus, local minibuses called bemo, and taxi.
Does Denpasar airport have WiFi?
Believe it or not, the WiFi connection at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali, Indonesia is among the fastest in the world, according to a report from public WiFi watchdog Rotten WiFi. Ngurah Rai Airport ranks sixth in the Top 10 Fastest WiFi Airport Worldwide list released by Rotten WiFi last week.
Are taxis expensive in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
Is it customary to tip in Bali?
Generally speaking, there is no custom of tipping in Bali; give Rp. 10,000 to Rp. 20,000 for porters and housekeepers at a hotel if you would like to. There is no need to leave a tip at restaurants as most of them usually already include a service charge on your bill.
Are taxis cheap in Bali?
Metered taxis in Bali are incredibly cheap, so if you are travelling in one rest assured you are only paying a fraction of what you would in Europe, USA, UK, Australia or New Zealand.
Are taxis safe in Bali?
There are several taxi companies in Bali, but the one and only taxi company that have earned a reputation for its reliability and honesty is the Blue Bird Taxi Group. The Blue Bird Taxi Group’s fleet of cars are in good condition and the drivers do not hustle you for money.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is grab illegal in Ubud?
Grab and Uber are banned in Ubud, but some tourists still get away with it. If you’re willing to take the risks (Remember my story!), do it discreetly. Ask to get picked up or dropped off in risk-free areas where there are no cops, busy tourist joints, mafia members, and metered taxis.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach
This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.