- 1 Can you sleep in Denpasar airport?
- 2 How much is a taxi from Denpasar airport to Seminyak?
- 3 How much is a taxi from Denpasar airport to Kuta?
- 4 Is there Uber in Bali airport?
- 5 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 6 Does Denpasar airport have showers?
- 7 Are taxis expensive in Bali?
- 8 Are taxis cheap in Bali?
- 9 Which location is best to stay in Bali?
- 10 How much does it cost from Bali airport to Kuta?
- 11 How do you get to Bluebird taxi from Bali airport?
- 12 How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
- 13 Are taxis safe in Bali?
- 14 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 15 How do you get around in Bali?
Can you sleep in Denpasar airport?
Denpasar airport is open 24 hours a day, so you will be able to spend the night at the enclosure if you have an early flight or if your flight is delayed. Where to rest: You will find plenty of seating where to lay down, especially in the food court of the International Terminal.
How much is a taxi from Denpasar airport to Seminyak?
As a Bali airport taxi is the only direct transfer option from Bali airport to Seminyak, it’s easily the most convenient. Save yourself time and hassle by making the 35-minute journey by taxi. The cost for the ride into Seminyak is around 9.7€ (150,000 IDR), which is fairly reasonable for the journey length.
How much is a taxi from Denpasar airport to Kuta?
The distance between Denpasar Airport and Kuta is 2 km. How do I travel from Denpasar Airport to Kuta without a car? The best way to get from Denpasar Airport to Kuta without a car is to taxi which takes 4 min and costs Rp70000 – Rp85000.
Is there Uber in Bali airport?
Online ride apps – the likes of GOJEK, Grab, and Blue Bird taxi – are available in Bali, while Uber has been defunct in South East Asia after being acquired by Grab in early 2018. So the short answer is, yes you can, but not everywhere in Bali. Ride sharing apps have certain areas they are allowed to operate from.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
Bali climate & weather
Most visitors find that May, June and September are the best times to visit the island, when conditions remain warm and sunny, but there are fewer crowds in popular beach resorts like Sanur and Seminyak.
Does Denpasar airport have showers?
Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours.
Are taxis expensive in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
Are taxis cheap in Bali?
Metered taxis in Bali are incredibly cheap, so if you are travelling in one rest assured you are only paying a fraction of what you would in Europe, USA, UK, Australia or New Zealand.
Which location is best to stay in Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад
How much does it cost from Bali airport to Kuta?
Taxis at Ngurah Rai International Airport can take you to any and all of Bali’s regions, for a price. Airport taxis are pre-paid at the taxi counter in front, with rates ranging from IDR 100,000 (USD $7.10) for Kuta in South Bali, to IDR 850,000 (USD $60.30) for fares to Tulamben in faraway East Bali.
How do you get to Bluebird taxi from Bali airport?
Once you are at departures area, you will find Blue Bird taxis coming through the ramp dropping off passengers. Quickly hop into a taxi, making sure the driver turns on the meter, then off you go! Taking a metered taxi should still save you about 50% compared to the Bali airport taxi fares.
How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
It is 25 kilometers between Denpasar Airport and Nusa Dua. You can get to your hotel by shuttle bus, local minibuses called bemo, and taxi.
Are taxis safe in Bali?
There are several taxi companies in Bali, but the one and only taxi company that have earned a reputation for its reliability and honesty is the Blue Bird Taxi Group. The Blue Bird Taxi Group’s fleet of cars are in good condition and the drivers do not hustle you for money.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How do you get around in Bali?
The best way to get around Bali is with a hired car and driver. This option gives you the freedom of roaming around the country without the hassle of having to drive yourself. Biking is another option, just be prepared to weave through chaotic traffic.
- Bali Bike Rental.
- Bali Rides.
- Bali Eco Cycling.