- 1 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 2 Can you swim at Nusa Dua Beach?
- 3 What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
- 4 Is Nusa Dua good for families?
- 5 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 6 What is the best area in Bali to stay?
- 7 What is the cleanest beach in Bali?
- 8 Which side of Bali has the best beaches?
- 9 Where is the clearest water in Bali?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
- 12 How far is Nusa Dua from the airport?
- 13 Which part of Bali is best for families?
- 14 Is Bali good for family trip?
- 15 How far is Nusa Dua to Kuta?
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti.
Can you swim at Nusa Dua Beach?
Nusa Dua Beach
This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
Where to Go and What to Do at Night in Nusa Dua
- Devdan Show at Nusa Dua Theatre.
- King Cole Bar at The St. Regis Bali.
- Sakala Beach Club.
- Cabaret show at Sol Beach House Benoa.
- Tapa Bistro at The Balé Nusa Dua.
- Luna Bonita.
- Tavern De Bali Nusa Dua.
- Pasar Senggol at Grand Hyatt Bali.
Is Nusa Dua good for families?
Nusa Dua has a large variety of kid-friendly resorts in the 4-star and 5-star categories. This is the place to go for a relaxing vacation with great beaches and huge pools – but it can feel a little isolated from the main cultural attractions of central Bali.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.
What is the best area in Bali to stay?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад
What is the cleanest beach in Bali?
Nusa Dua Beach, South Bali
There are still some mangroves and stunning orchids to enjoy. The beach is very clean and the calm blue waters just as pristine. It’s a great place for families, with friendly restaurants and good shopping, as well as a range of water sports.
Which side of Bali has the best beaches?
Most of the best beaches in Bali are found in the south: around Kuta, Jimbaran, and the Bukit Peninsula. Some of these are also very busy (particularly the coast from Kuta to Seminyak). If you get a taxi it’s easy to find some great stretches of sand with few other tourists.
Where is the clearest water in Bali?
Pemuteran Beach, located in the north coast of West Bali, is home to the biggest shallow-reef area on the island, with seas calm enough that even the most nervous swimmers will enjoy coasting through its crystal-clear waters.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
There are really good places to stay, usually at Legian and that is 5 minutes from Kuta, or in Kuta itself. It all depends on what you want. Seminyak is the higher end with higher end restaurants and a lot of embassies. It costs a lot more but you get what you pay for.
How far is Nusa Dua from the airport?
It is 25 kilometers between Denpasar Airport and Nusa Dua. You can get to your hotel by shuttle bus, local minibuses called bemo, and taxi.
Which part of Bali is best for families?
The Bukit Peninsula, with its family-friendly Balangan Beach, is a 25-minute drive away. Balangan Beach is one of Bali’s best family-friendly spots. Flop-and-drop resorts with everything from kids’ clubs to waterslides ensure you won’t want to leave this upscale beachside area in Bali’s south.
Is Bali good for family trip?
Bali is an excellent choice. We loved our family holiday in Bali – so much so that we just returned for the fourth time. From beautiful beaches to the lush rice terraces around Ubud to the culture to the purpose built attractions in Bali for kids, there is plenty here to entertain the whole family.
How far is Nusa Dua to Kuta?
Nusa Dua is only about 30 minutes from Kuta but the two are worlds apart.