Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites
- Hancock (2008)
- Mission Impossible III (2006)
- Wonderland (2003)
- Heat (1995)
- Forget Paris (1995)
- Nick of Time (1995)
- In the Line of Fire (1993)
- Lethal Weapon 2 (1989)
It was originally owned by investors that included a subsidiary of Japanese conglomerate Mitsubishi Corporation and John Portman & Associates. The building is managed by Interstate Hotels & Resorts (IHR), and is valued at US$200 million.
|Westin Bonaventure Hotel|
|Number of rooms||1,358|
|Number of suites||135|
Occupying prime real estate in downtown Los Angeles – just a few blocks from the Walt Disney Concert Hall – The Westin Bonaventure Hotel houses 1,358 guest rooms and suites, all of which feature flat-screen TVs, floor-to-ceiling windows and the brand’s signature Heavenly Beds.
Where should I stay in Los Angeles?
The 7 Best Neighborhoods in Los Angeles for Tourists
- Hollywood. Hollywood is a great place to stay for first-time visitors to Los Angeles – and especially good if you don’t plan on renting a car as it’s a hub for public transportation.
- West Hollywood.
- Beverly Hills.
- Venice Beach.
- Santa Monica.
What areas should I avoid in Los Angeles?
- Dangerous Areas to Avoid.
- 1) Fashion District.
- 2) Skid Row/Wholesale District.
- 3) Watts.
- 4) Downtown.
- 5) Boyle Heights.
- 6) South Park.
- 7) Hyde Park.
Where should you not stay in LA?
BONUS – Where NOT to stay in LA (+ the list of safest neighbourhoods)
- Skid Row (the largest number of homeless people in the US live here)
- South Central.
- Downtown LA (only at night)
- Hyde Park.
- West Adams.
What should I avoid in Los Angeles?
12 Things Not to Do in Los Angeles
- Don’t eat at Pink’s Hot Dogs.
- Don’t take a star home tour.
- Don’t shop on Rodeo Drive or The Grove.
- Don’t hike Runyon Canyon.
- Don’t go to Hollywood and Highland.
- Don’t walk the Venice Beach Boardwalk on the weekend.
- Don’t rely on public transportation or taxis to get around.
- Don’t go to the Sunset Strip during the day.