- 1 What hotel do the Kardashians stay at in New York?
- 2 Where is the cheapest place to sleep in NYC?
- 3 What is the most famous hotel in New York?
- 4 What is the ghetto in New York?
- 5 Which area in New York is the best to stay in?
- 6 How much should I budget for a trip to New York?
- 7 What is the average cost of a hotel room in New York City?
- 8 Where do celebrities stay in New York?
- 9 What is the most famous hotel in the world?
- 10 What is the fanciest hotel in the world?
- 11 Is Wyandanch a ghetto?
- 12 What is the most ghetto borough in NYC?
- 13 Is Brooklyn a ghetto?
What hotel do the Kardashians stay at in New York?
The Mercer Hotel
Many a Kardashian-Jenner family affair has taken place at The Mercer, throughout the years. Just Google “Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Mercer Hotel” or “Kanye and Kim Mercer Hotel” for paparazzi photography proof.
Where is the cheapest place to sleep in NYC?
My recommended NYC neighborhoods to stay in on a budget: I recommend staying in the Lower East Side, Chinatown, Astoria, Williamsburg, and Long Island City. If you’re open to it, consider staying in Staten Island or Jersey City (across the water!) for lower rates.
What is the most famous hotel in New York?
1. The Plaza. Nothing says classic New York like the century-old Plaza Hotel, which sits majestically on the southeastern corner of Central Park.
What is the ghetto in New York?
The most ghetto neighborhood in New York City is the South Bronx. Despite having being picked up from the 80s look, it’s still very gritty and dirty. Still many shootings, murders, and stabbing as well.
Which area in New York is the best to stay in?
Midtown is the right place to stay for you if this is your first time in New York, you want to see a lot of sights in the shortest time possible, and you want to avoid long travel times. This part of town is perfect for about 90% of New York visitors.
How much should I budget for a trip to New York?
How much money should you budget for a week trip to New York City?
|Tight Budget||Average budget|
|Housing||from $630 to $700||from $910 to $1400|
|Transportation||aprox. $94||from $170 to $185|
|Meals||from $275 to $460||from $460 to $650|
|Tours||aprox. $240||from $330 to $650|
What is the average cost of a hotel room in New York City?
Average Daily Costs
The average price for one person for accommodation in New York City is $137. For two people sharing a typical double-occupancy hotel room, the average price for a hotel room in New York City is $275.
Where do celebrities stay in New York?
Best Hotels for Celebrity Sightings in New York City
- Gramercy Park Hotel. Gramercy and Murray Hill, New York City, New York, United States.
- Soho Grand Hotel. SoHo, New York, United States.
- The Bowery Hotel. East Village, New York City, New York, United States.
- The Mercer Hotel.
- Hotel on Rivington.
- AKA Tribeca.
- JW Marriott Essex House New York.
- The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel.
What is the most famous hotel in the world?
The world’s 9 most iconic hotels
- The Plaza, New York.
- Hotel Ritz Paris.
- Claridge’s, London.
- Raffles, Singapore.
- Taj Mahal Palace, India.
- Beverly Hills Hotel, Los Angeles.
- Peninsula Hong Kong.
- The Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin.
What is the fanciest hotel in the world?
The Burj Al Arab is frequently recognized as the world’s most luxurious hotel.
Is Wyandanch a ghetto?
Wyandanch is one of the very few Long Island communities that I would truly consider to be ghetto to the core and Wyandanch really needs a miracle.
What is the most ghetto borough in NYC?
Hunts Point is. Located in the Bronx, right along the East River, this ghetto little area of about 22,864 people takes the prize as being the worst place you can live in our nation’s biggest city.
Is Brooklyn a ghetto?
There’s really no “ghetto” left in brooklyn. If you’re asking for violent and dangerous neigborhoods that are considered “hood” on somewhat of a city-wide level, then here they are: Other hoods with high violent crime are the Northern parts of Fort greene and the navy yard, and Bed- Stuy.