- 1 What’s the best area to stay in Kuala Lumpur?
- 2 Can unmarried couples stay in hotels in Kuala Lumpur?
- 3 Is Kuala Lumpur safe at night?
- 4 How can I spend 3 days in Kuala Lumpur?
- 5 How many days are enough for Kuala Lumpur?
- 6 Can you wear shorts in Malaysia?
- 7 Is it allowed for an unmarried couple to stay in a room?
- 8 Can under 18 check into Hotel Malaysia?
- 9 Which hotel is safe for couples?
- 10 What should I avoid in Malaysia?
- 11 What is the coldest month in Malaysia?
- 12 What is the main food in Malaysia?
- 13 Is Malaysia expensive for tourists?
- 14 What is the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur?
- 15 How much money do I need per day in Kuala Lumpur?
What’s the best area to stay in Kuala Lumpur?
The 7 Best Areas To Stay In Kuala Lumpur
- Bukit Bintang.
- KL Sentral & Lake Gardens.
- Chow Kit, Kampung Baru & Majid India.
- Bangsar South.
- KL Tower.
5 дней назад
Can unmarried couples stay in hotels in Kuala Lumpur?
Well, it’s against the law in Malaysia for a Muslim unmarried couple to be together in a hotel room. They call it “khalwat” (close proximity). And they all confirmed that this law only applies to local muslims.
Is Kuala Lumpur safe at night?
Kuala Lumpur is a relatively safe city at night, however streets and areas with a high number of bars and clubs tend to see higher levels of crime at night. It’s best to avoid walking alone in badly-lit areas of Kuala Lumpur at night. If you can avoid walking at night completely, even better.
How can I spend 3 days in Kuala Lumpur?
15 Fun Things To Do In KL In 3 Days
- Climb the Petronas Twin Towers.
- Stroll around the KLCC Park.
- Visit Kuala Lumpur’s Chinatown.
- Visit the Sri Mahamariamman Temple.
- Enter the Batu Caves.
- Go to the Merdeka Square.
- Climb the KL Tower.
- Walk in the KL tower forest Eco Park.
How many days are enough for Kuala Lumpur?
I would recommend at least three days to visit Kuala Lumpur. This would give you plenty of time to see the main sites which are mostly located fairly closely together. Three days would also allow you to fit in a trip to either Batu Caves or to the fascinating new city of Putrajaya just outside Kuala Lumpur.
Can you wear shorts in Malaysia?
While it is preferable to wear pants in Kuala Lumpur, it is fine to wear skirts and shorts. Just don’t wear “short shorts” or mini skirts. Mid-thigh shorts and skirts are generally sufficient. The worst thing that could happen is that you will a few looks from the locals.
Is it allowed for an unmarried couple to stay in a room?
The Supreme Court of India nowhere states that it is illegal for unmarried couples to book a hotel room. Judges and senior lawyers have openly clarified that there is no such Act or Clause in the Indian Constitution which prohibits hotels, lodges, homestays from giving rooms to unmarried couples.
Can under 18 check into Hotel Malaysia?
Most hotels in Malaysia will require 18yrs & above only. Even if you book via agoda or other, when you arrive at the hotel they will require a credit card imprint at check in even if you have paid in full up front, and may require some other form of ID to check your age.
Which hotel is safe for couples?
Yes. OYO provides safe and secure hotels to unmarried couples. Most OYO hotels allow unmarried couples and accept local IDs; they have well-trained staff who ensure safety and privacy.
What should I avoid in Malaysia?
12 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Malaysia
- Carry drugs into the country.
- Negotiate the roads if you’re new to driving.
- Leave the house without an umbrella.
- Let down your guard while shopping.
- Walk home alone at night.
- Insult the local cuisine.
- Stir up racial tension.
- Ride an unmetered taxi.
What is the coldest month in Malaysia?
December is the coldest month in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with an average high-temperature of 30.6°C (87.1°F) and an average low-temperature of 23.1°C (73.6°F).
What is the main food in Malaysia?
Traditional Food from Malaysia
- Rendang. Rendang is one of Malaysia’s most popular dishes and it comes with a choice of beef, chicken or lamb.
- Nasi Lemak.
- Char Kway Teow.
- Pisang Goreng.
Is Malaysia expensive for tourists?
Travel costs for Malaysia. A holiday trip to Malaysia is generally not expensive; most of the costs derive from the return-flight plus accommodation. Hotels are relatively cheap, but considering the fact that most tourists stay in Malaysia for 2 to 3 weeks the eventual costs may turn out fairly high.
What is the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur?
Dry Weather (May to September)
The dry weather in Kuala Lumpur is from May to September. This is also considered to be the best time to visit. July is considered the best as it is said to be the driest of all months. June and August are said to have about 15 rainy days.
How much money do I need per day in Kuala Lumpur?
You should plan to spend around RM218 ($53) per day on your vacation in Kuala Lumpur, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, RM45 ($11) on meals for one day and RM23 ($5.49) on local transportation.