- 1 Which is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 2 Is it better to stay in Kuta or Seminyak?
- 3 What is Kuta like in Bali?
- 4 Which is better Kuta or Nusa Dua?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 Is Kuta worth visiting?
- 8 How much is a taxi from Seminyak to Kuta?
- 9 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 10 How dangerous is Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so popular?
- 12 What is Kuta known for?
- 13 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 14 How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
- 15 How far is Nusa Dua to Seminyak?
Which is the best location to stay in Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад
Is it better to stay in Kuta or Seminyak?
There are really good places to stay, usually at Legian and that is 5 minutes from Kuta, or in Kuta itself. It all depends on what you want. Seminyak is the higher end with higher end restaurants and a lot of embassies. It costs a lot more but you get what you pay for.
What is Kuta like in Bali?
Kuta is Bali’s primary resort town and it’s particularly popular with Australians. But don’t come here expecting culture, temples and quiet beaches. Kuta is a mess, a lost paradise, a great opportunity twisted into a burned-out shell.
Which is better Kuta or Nusa Dua?
Nusa Dua is prob a luxury retreat kinda vibe (and a little separated from the main tourist area), Kuta is a party, young person, cheaper fun, beach party kinda vibe, Seminyak is a more luxurious holidaying experience, with clothes shopping, and nicer hotels, restaurants, and quieter beaches.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries.
Is Kuta worth visiting?
Kuta beach is the tourist mecca of Bali. In my opinion, Kuta Beach is not worth visiting. It’s a good place to start and end your trip as it is close to the airport but, unless you really want to do some hardcore drinking, there is no reason to visit Kuta beach.
How much is a taxi from Seminyak to Kuta?
The quickest way to get from Kuta to Seminyak is to taxi which costs Rp55000 – Rp70000 and takes 6 min. Is there a direct bus between Kuta and Seminyak?
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
First time in Bali? Which area should I stay?
- Kuta – ideal for young singles.
- Legian – ideal for young families.
- Seminyak & Petitenget – ideal for families, groups, and couples.
- Canggu – for families and singles.
- Nusa Dua & Uluwatu – for honeymoons, weddings, couples, and surfers.
- Sanur – suitable for the older generation.
How dangerous is Bali?
Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Why is Bali so popular?
Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017. Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017.
What is Kuta known for?
Kuta is probably the most famous part of Bali and with good reason. Not only is it the home of the iconic Kuta Beach but it also has a swinging nightlife scene that keeps going into the wee small hours.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.
How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
A recent recorded road journey was 21.88 miles or 35.21 kilometers. The distance from Nusa Dua Indonesia to Ubud Indonesia is of course very much subject to the route you take and type of distance required.
How far is Nusa Dua to Seminyak?
The distance between Nusa Dua and Seminyak is 14 km.