- 1 Which is better Legian or Seminyak?
- 2 What is the most luxurious hotel in Bali?
- 3 Which is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 4 Is it better to stay in Kuta or Seminyak?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 Where do the rich live in Bali?
- 10 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 11 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 12 Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
- 13 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 14 Can you use Uber in Bali?
- 15 Is canggu or Seminyak better?
Which is better Legian or Seminyak?
is the same stretch of beach as Legian but has a better nightlife. In the evening many restaurants set up their bean bags and tables on the beach so you can enjoy dinner on the beach. Of course, the food on the beach is a bit more expensive than off beach.
What is the most luxurious hotel in Bali?
Top 10 best luxury hotels & resorts in Bali
- BVLGARI RESORT BALI, ULUWATU.
- THE ST REGIS BALI RESORT, NUSA DUA.
- ALILA VILLAS ULUWATU.
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT SAYAN, UBUD.
- SIX SENSES ULUWATU, BALI.
- MANDAPA, A RITZ-CARLTON RESERVE, UBUD.
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT JIMBARAN BAY.
Which is the best location to stay in Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад
Is it better to stay in Kuta or Seminyak?
There are really good places to stay, usually at Legian and that is 5 minutes from Kuta, or in Kuta itself. It all depends on what you want. Seminyak is the higher end with higher end restaurants and a lot of embassies. It costs a lot more but you get what you pay for.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
Bali climate & weather
Most visitors find that May, June and September are the best times to visit the island, when conditions remain warm and sunny, but there are fewer crowds in popular beach resorts like Sanur and Seminyak.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
Thailand has got the Thai Baht and Bali the Indonesian Rupiah as the local currency, and both destinations are cheap. Prices for food and accommodation are similar in the main tourist destinations of Thailand and Bali. When going off-the-beaten-track somewhat, Thailand might be a little cheaper than Bali.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries.
Where do the rich live in Bali?
Uluwatu – Situated on the south west coast of Bali, perched on the famous limestone cliffs of the Bukit Peninsula, is “Billionaires Row” which boasts some of Asia’s most luxurious and expensive villas.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
First time in Bali? Which area should I stay?
- Kuta – ideal for young singles.
- Legian – ideal for young families.
- Seminyak & Petitenget – ideal for families, groups, and couples.
- Canggu – for families and singles.
- Nusa Dua & Uluwatu – for honeymoons, weddings, couples, and surfers.
- Sanur – suitable for the older generation.
Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian stayed at Soori Bali during a trip celebrating Kim’s 38th birthday. They brought along their children for the relaxing (and lavish) vacation. The famous family stayed in the resort’s ten-bedroom beachfront residence, Soori Estate, which accommodates twenty people.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
Can you use Uber in Bali?
Online ride apps – the likes of GOJEK, Grab, and Blue Bird taxi – are available in Bali, while Uber has been defunct in South East Asia after being acquired by Grab in early 2018. So the short answer is, yes you can, but not everywhere in Bali. Ride sharing apps have certain areas they are allowed to operate from.
Is canggu or Seminyak better?
The biggest difference between Canggu vs Seminyak is their surely their own little cultures. Canggu has a more laid-back surf and beach culture while Seminyak is upmarket and can be a more glam choice, if that’s what you are after.