- 1 What hotel did the Kardashians stay in New York?
- 2 Is Times Square a safe place to stay?
- 3 What should you not miss in Times Square?
- 4 What can you do in Times Square for free?
- 5 What is the ghetto in New York?
- 6 What is the most famous hotel in New York?
- 7 Where should I avoid in NYC?
- 8 How much should I budget for a trip to New York?
- 9 What is the best location to stay in New York?
- 10 Is it cheaper to take a taxi or Uber in NYC?
- 11 Why is Central Park so dangerous at night?
- 12 What should you not miss in New York?
- 13 Is it safe to walk around Times Square at night?
- 14 What are fun cheap things to do in NYC?
- 15 What is Times Square famous for?
What hotel did the Kardashians stay in New York?
Gansevoort Park Hotel/Kim Kardashian.
Is Times Square a safe place to stay?
Actually, Times Square is one of the safest places in New York. Last year, there were about 2,600 major crimes reported in the Midtown South Precinct, which includes Times Square, according to the police.
What should you not miss in Times Square?
10+ Things to Do in Times Square During Your Trip to New York City
- Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Tours.
- Madame Tussauds New York.
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square.
- Gulliver’s Gate.
- The RIDE.
- And more!
What can you do in Times Square for free?
FREE THINGS TO DO IN TIMES SQUARE
- Participate in official Times Square Events.
- Experience the Midnight Moment.
- Hug your favorite Cartoon Character.
- See the Naked Cowboy.
- Hear a Gospel Choir.
- See the Tonight Show with Stephen Colbert.
- Madame Tussauds.
What is the ghetto in New York?
The most ghetto neighborhood in New York City is the South Bronx. Despite having being picked up from the 80s look, it’s still very gritty and dirty. Still many shootings, murders, and stabbing as well.
What is the most famous hotel in New York?
1. The Plaza. Nothing says classic New York like the century-old Plaza Hotel, which sits majestically on the southeastern corner of Central Park.
Where should I avoid in NYC?
Here are the 10 most risky NYC neighborhoods
- Brooklyn Heights, Boerum Hill, Dumbo.
- Chelsea and Hell’s Kitchen.
- Fort Green and Clinton Hill.
- Flatiron and Gramercy.
- Hunts Point.
How much should I budget for a trip to New York?
How much money should you budget for a week trip to New York City?
|Tight Budget||Average budget|
|Housing||from $630 to $700||from $910 to $1400|
|Transportation||aprox. $94||from $170 to $185|
|Meals||from $275 to $460||from $460 to $650|
|Tours||aprox. $240||from $330 to $650|
What is the best location to stay in New York?
We recommend staying in one of these 5 areas:
- Midtown: Ideal for your first visit to New York.
- Upper East Side: Ideal for luxury, shopping, and museum lovers.
- Chelsea & Greenwich Village: Ideal for New York romantics.
- Soho & Lower East Side: Ideal for hipsters and coolhunters.
- Queens: Ideal for travelers on a budget.
Is it cheaper to take a taxi or Uber in NYC?
The cheaper option for a specific journey also depends on the distance to travel. Uber appears more expensive for prices below 35 dollars and begins to become cheaper only after that threshold. In other words, generally speaking and for short-range trips, a taxi is more affordable.
Why is Central Park so dangerous at night?
So in the past Central Park used to be famously bad at night, because it had a lot of areas that were particularly conducive to crime—it was dark, had a lot of secluded areas, and was usually empty.
What should you not miss in New York?
12 Attractions You Must Not Miss in NYC
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Observation Decks: Empire State, Top of the Rock, One World Observatory.
- Central Park.
- Little Italy and Chinatown.
- Brooklyn Bridge.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Grand Central Terminal.
Is it safe to walk around Times Square at night?
Times Square is very safe at night, and with all the lights, it’s an amazing sight with great photo ops! NYC is statistically a safe city but you still have to exercise common sense at all times. Do not walk in Central Park after night fall.
What are fun cheap things to do in NYC?
20 things to do in NYC for under $20
- Bike the island with Citi Bike.
- Walk the Brooklyn Bridge & grab a slice at Grimaldi’s.
- Hunt for a bargain at the city’s largest flea market.
- Sail the Hudson River.
- Play mini golf at Pier 25.
- Stroll the High Line.
- Visit a Mmuseumm.
- Sample the best food in NYC at Smorgasburg.
What is Times Square famous for?
One of the world’s busiest pedestrian areas, it is also the hub of the Broadway Theater District and a major center of the world’s entertainment industry. Times Square is one of the world’s most visited tourist attractions, drawing an estimated 50 million visitors annually.