- 1 Is there a hotel inside Eze airport?
- 2 How much is a taxi from Buenos Aires airport to the city?
- 3 How far is the airport from Buenos Aires?
- 4 Do you tip waiters in Argentina?
- 5 Are taxis expensive in Buenos Aires?
- 6 Can you drink tap water Argentina?
- 7 Which airport in Buenos Aires is closer to the city?
- 8 How do I get from Buenos Aires airport to the city?
- 9 What can you not do in Argentina?
- 10 Is there Uber in Buenos Aires?
- 11 Does the US dollar go far in Argentina?
Is there a hotel inside Eze airport?
Holiday Inn – (15 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle service from 6:00AM to 2:00PM and 4:00PM to Midnight. The hotel has stands in the Arrivals Sector of Terminals A & C. » Check Rates.
How much is a taxi from Buenos Aires airport to the city?
Taxi service at the airport is available 24/7 throughout the year, the overall trip to the city centre takes approximately 40 minutes and the average fixed fare among taxi companies is 25€ and 30€ during day and night-shift respectively.
How far is the airport from Buenos Aires?
The biggest airport in Argentina is located in Ezeiza, 32km (20 miles) from the centre of Buenos Aires city. Most long-haul international flights arrive and depart from here, along with some domestic and regional flights. The journey from the airport to the centre of the city takes about 50 minutes.
Do you tip waiters in Argentina?
Tipping in restaurants in Argentinian is never mandatory, but certainly desired. If you receive good service and want to leave something, 10% is usually more than enough. However, if your service was awful, don’t feel as though you must leave a gratuity.
Are taxis expensive in Buenos Aires?
Pricing of taxis
Traveling by taxi is quite affordable. The drop rate (as of March 2015) is 14.30 pesos during the day and 17.10 pesos at night, between 10pm and 6am (so about $1.20 to $1.40 US Dollars), and goes up 1.43 pesos (or 1.71 pesos at night) per 200 meters.
Can you drink tap water Argentina?
Tap Water. Argentina is a modern country with good health and dental services. Sanitation and hygiene at restaurants is relatively high, and tap water is generally safe to drink throughout the country.
Which airport in Buenos Aires is closer to the city?
AEP airport is the closest airport to Buenos Aires, located in Palermo district, just 2 km northeast of the city center. It serves mostly national flights and international routes to Uruguay.
How do I get from Buenos Aires airport to the city?
Buenos Aires Airport Transportation
- Ezeiza Airport is well connected to Buenos Aires city centre with several bus lines: Colectivos, urban buses and a couple of minibuses / shuttles.
- A taxi ride from EZE Airport to Buenos Aires city centre takes around 40 minutes.
- To rent a car in Buenos Aires Airport Ezeiza turns to be a great choice to travel around.
What can you not do in Argentina?
10 Things You Just Don’t Do in Argentina
- Slam car doors. In Argentina, you just don’t slam car doors.
- Call someone’s cell phone…just to chat.
- Eat or drink in the car.
- Leave a party by giving a quick wave to everyone.
- Stir the mate.
- Serve mate yourself.
- Say “thank you” when someone passes you mate.
- Wipe the bombilla – straw.
Is there Uber in Buenos Aires?
Uber started operating in Buenos Aires officially on April 12, 2016. Despite the resistance from the taxis union and the local government, UBER continues to operate normally in Buenos Aires, and it is one of the most efficient ways to navigate the city, especially for tourists and expats.
Does the US dollar go far in Argentina?
US dollars are by far the preferred foreign currency, although Chilean and Uruguayan pesos can be readily exchanged at the borders. Cash dollars and euros can be changed at banks and cambios (exchange houses) in most larger cities, but other currencies can be difficult to change outside Buenos Aires.