- 1 Is Sunshine Coast expensive?
- 2 What can you do for free on the Sunshine Coast?
- 3 Where should I stay in Sunshine Coast?
- 4 What is there to do in Sunshine Coast at night?
- 5 Which is better to live Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast?
- 6 Is Sunshine Coast a good investment?
- 7 Can you drive to the Sunshine Coast?
- 8 What is there to do at Sunshine Beach?
- 9 What to do in Noosa if it rains?
- 10 What’s better Noosa or Mooloolaba?
- 11 Which is better Mooloolaba or Maroochydore?
- 12 Where is the best place to live on the Sunshine Coast?
- 13 What is there to do between Brisbane and Sunshine Coast?
- 14 What is there to do in Noosa at night?
- 15 What is there to do on a Saturday night on the Sunshine Coast?
Is Sunshine Coast expensive?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 1,017$ (1,332A$) without rent. Sunshine Coast is 18.29% less expensive than New York (without rent). Rent in Sunshine Coast is, on average, 67.10% lower than in New York.
What can you do for free on the Sunshine Coast?
Free Things to do on the Sunshine Coast
- A Day at the Beach. As its name would suggest, the Sunshine Coast is home to some spectacular, sunny beaches that stretch along the coast.
- Parks, Playgrounds & Picnics.
- Take a walk down Hastings Street.
- Visit the Botanical Gardens.
- Go Fishing.
- Take a Scenic Drive.
- Art & Craft Markets.
Where should I stay in Sunshine Coast?
Where to stay in Sunshine Coast
- Noosa. Noosa, slightly less than two hours’ drive from Queensland’s capital, Brisbane, is renowned for its luxury resorts and holiday apartments.
- Coolum Beach.
- Moffat Beach.
- Peregian Beach.
What is there to do in Sunshine Coast at night?
The Best Nightlife in Sunshine Coast
- Corporate & Group Xperiences. 5.0. Explore. ©
- Kenilworth Dairies. 3.7. Explore. Theater.
- The J. 5.0. Explore. ©
- The Creek Tavern. 3.7. Explore. Theater.
- Noosa Arts Theatre. 4.9. Explore. ©
- Palmwoods Hotel. 4.5. Explore. ©
- The Shared. 4.5. Explore. ©
- The Beach Bar & Grill Mooloolaba. 4.3. Explore.
Which is better to live Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast?
Simply put, in terms of natural attractions, the Sunshine Coast has everything the Gold Coast has plus slightly more – the beaches are equally spectacular but less crowded, the hinterland has additional features to make it slightly more attractive, and fewer highrises makes for slightly less inhibited atmosphere in
Is Sunshine Coast a good investment?
The Sunshine Coast is one of the hottest property markets right now as Queensland enjoys the highest interstate migration rates in the country. And why not, when this beautiful area is experiencing steady population growth, low vacancy rates, and significant government spending on infrastructure.
Can you drive to the Sunshine Coast?
To bring your vehicle to the Sunshine Coast, you must take a car ferry via BC Ferries’ scheduled service for vehicles and pedestrians from either Vancouver (to Gibsons) and Vancouver Island (to Powell River).
What is there to do at Sunshine Beach?
The Top 10 Things to do on the Sunshine Coast
- Wildlife & fun at Australia Zoo. Location: 1638 Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah, QLD.
- Aquatic entertainment at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
- Aussie World.
- Aquaduck Sunshine Coast.
- Noosa Everglades.
- Go Whale Watching.
- The Ginger Factory.
- Take a Mooloolaba Cruise.
What to do in Noosa if it rains?
Top 10 Things To Do In Noosa On A Rainy Day
- Underwater World – Parkyn Pde, Mooloolaba.
- Noosa Council Libraries – Wallace Park, Noosaville or Maple Street, Cooroy.
- Roller Skating (or Ice Skating in Summer)/ Blue Light Disco’s – 19 Caloundra Road, Caloundra.
- Noosa Regional Gallery Riverside, 9 Pelican St, Tewantin.
What’s better Noosa or Mooloolaba?
Mooloolaba is a great family option for a Sunshine Coast holiday and much more affordable than Noosa. If you’re after more of a budget option holiday, Mooloolaba is a great place to stay. There’s also a lot going on in Mooloolaba and loads of things to do in the area.
Which is better Mooloolaba or Maroochydore?
Mooloolaba is much more the place for the younger crowd and has a good choice of restaurants-but remember this is where our wannabe olympians allegedly go swinging. Maroochydore units are mainly along the Maroochy river and Maroochy beach itself usually not much of a swell.
Where is the best place to live on the Sunshine Coast?
Mooloolaba – Inner Suburb
Mooloolaba is home to one of the best beaches on the Sunny Coast, and it’s also known for its great nightlife, while remaining a safe and family-friendly place to live.
What is there to do between Brisbane and Sunshine Coast?
Top sights to see on the way:
- Bribie Island.
- Glass House Mountains.
- Noosa National Park.
- Great Sandy National Park.
- Surfing and boating in the Gold Coast.
- Noosa Everglades.
- Stunning sunsets over mountains and rivers.
What is there to do in Noosa at night?
Ten Things to do in Noosa at Night
- Walk down Hastings Street – there are plenty of bars to choose from with the odd one or two with live music, or pop into the Noosa Surf Club – the views are great, grab a table and gaze out onto the moonlit water.
- Take a drive up to the Noosa Hill Lookout and watch the sun set as the moon rises.
What is there to do on a Saturday night on the Sunshine Coast?
11 of the best things to do at night on the Sunshine Coast
- Study the stars. Rainbow Beach is a turquoise haven by day, and serene spot to set up camp by night.
- Pick up the mic.
- Watch world movies.
- Have a tipple on the river.
- Karaoke at Noosa Surf Club.
- Go night-diving a shipwreck.
- Bingo fit for queens.
- Take a swing.