- 1 What do I invest in for hotel assassination?
- 2 Who do I kill in GTA 5 at the hotel?
- 3 Do I have to do the hotel assassination mission?
- 4 Can Franklin get a girlfriend on GTA 5?
- 5 How did Lester get crippled?
- 6 Should you kill Trevor?
- 7 When should I invest in LifeInvader GTA 5?
- 8 How many hours does Trevor sleep?
- 9 How do you make money in GTA 5?
- 10 What should I invest in GTA 5?
- 11 How do I get the most money from Lester assassinations?
- 12 Does Lifeinvader stock go up?
What do I invest in for hotel assassination?
GTA 5 Stock Market and Assassinations list
|Mission||Investment Before||Sell at return of|
|The Hotel Assassination||Betta Pharmaceuticals (BAWSAQ)||80-200%|
|The Multi Target Assassination||Debonaire (LCN)||300-400%|
|The Vice Assassination||Fruit Computers (BAWSAQ)||20-40%|
|The Bus Assassination||–||100%|
Who do I kill in GTA 5 at the hotel?
Overview. Lester orders Franklin to kill Brett Lowrey, CEO of Bilkinton Research, while Lowrey is leaving the Von Crastenburg Hotel in Richman.
Do I have to do the hotel assassination mission?
GTA 5 The Hotel Assassination
The first assassination mission that Franklin receives from Lester is required to move the story forward, and it is the only one that should be completed before the final heist has been pulled off. 5 дней назад
Can Franklin get a girlfriend on GTA 5?
Los Santos in GTA 5 isn’t just a city built for chaos, unbridled destruction of property and murder. It is also a place where you can find a girlfriend for any of the 3 characters: Franklin, Michael and Trevor. However, in GTA 5, characters only have the option of conjugal visits from time to time.
How did Lester get crippled?
Background. Lester suffers from a wasting disease which has gradually worn down his motor skills during his life and left him wheelchair-bound, though he is able to walk short distances with the use of a cane. Due to his limited mobility, Lester has grown considerably overweight, and he also suffers from asthma.
Should you kill Trevor?
When you kill Trevor he gives Franklin and Michael more money, but if you kill Michael, Lester gives it to his family, so the best options are to, “kill Trevor” or “Deathwish” for keeping the most money money. They aren’t perfect, and both Michael and Trevor have had their problems in their life.
When should I invest in LifeInvader GTA 5?
Buy LifeInvader (LFI) when it bottoms out after mission where you kill CEO. Buy Vangelico (VEG) after it drops from when you robbed it. Lester Assassination Missions. After finishing main storyline, invest in all assassin mission based companies with all three characters right before you start the missions.
How many hours does Trevor sleep?
Trevor sleeps for 12 hours, 3 hours over the recommended amount.
How do you make money in GTA 5?
How to Make Money in GTA 5
- The best way to make a lot of money in the story mode of GTA 5 is to complete Lester’s stock market assassination missions.
- The old trick of buying low and selling high still applies to GTAV.
What should I invest in GTA 5?
The best way to make money off of GTA 5‘s stock exchange are Lester’s assassination missions.
How Story Missions Affect Stocks.
|Story Mission Stock Investments|
|The Redwood Cigarette Assassination||Debonaire Cigarettes|
|The Vice Assassination||Fruit|
|The Bus Assassination||Vapid (buy afterwards)|
How do I get the most money from Lester assassinations?
- Wait a couple of in-game hours before selling the stocks, so they can reach their maximum value. This one takes about 24 hours in game.
- The maximum percentage of return here is about 80%, after reaching this value it will start to drop. Switch to all three protagonists and sell all their stocks.
Does Lifeinvader stock go up?
9 The Stock Refreshes Every 10 Minutes Or So
Stock prices can change very 10 minutes or so in the game. This doesn’t mean they will fluctuate, merely that they could and typically do.