- 1 Can you swim at Nusa Dua Beach?
- 2 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 3 Which is better Kuta or Nusa Dua?
- 4 Where is the party in Nusa Dua?
- 5 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 6 What is the cleanest beach in Bali?
- 7 What is the best area in Bali to stay?
- 8 How many days do you need for Bali?
- 9 How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Nusa Dua?
- 10 How far is Nusa Dua to Seminyak?
- 11 How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
- 12 How far is Nusa Dua to Kuta?
Can you swim at Nusa Dua Beach?
Nusa Dua Beach
This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti.
Which is better Kuta or Nusa Dua?
Nusa Dua is prob a luxury retreat kinda vibe (and a little separated from the main tourist area), Kuta is a party, young person, cheaper fun, beach party kinda vibe, Seminyak is a more luxurious holidaying experience, with clothes shopping, and nicer hotels, restaurants, and quieter beaches.
Where is the party in Nusa Dua?
Check out our picks for the best of nightlife in Nusa Dua.
- King Cole Bar. Exquisite, upscale and glamorous, King Cole Bar at the St.
- Agendaz Beach Club.
- ZJ’s Bar and Lounge.
- Nyoman’s Beer Garden.
- Budaya Cultural Theatre.
- Pica Tapas Bar and Churrasqueria.
- Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar.
- The Tavern International Pub.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.
What is the cleanest beach in Bali?
Nusa Dua Beach, South Bali
There are still some mangroves and stunning orchids to enjoy. The beach is very clean and the calm blue waters just as pristine. It’s a great place for families, with friendly restaurants and good shopping, as well as a range of water sports.
What is the best area in Bali to stay?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
5 дней назад
How many days do you need for Bali?
First Time To Bali? However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you‘ve come from far.
How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Nusa Dua?
Taxi from Denpasar Airport to Nusa Dua – this is without a doubt the quickest way to get to the hotel. A car will take you to the resort in 20 minutes, but you’ll have to pay minimum $15. Tourists distinguish BlueBird among local companies.
How far is Nusa Dua to Seminyak?
The distance between Nusa Dua and Seminyak is 14 km.
How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
A recent recorded road journey was 21.88 miles or 35.21 kilometers. The distance from Nusa Dua Indonesia to Ubud Indonesia is of course very much subject to the route you take and type of distance required.
How far is Nusa Dua to Kuta?
Nusa Dua is only about 30 minutes from Kuta but the two are worlds apart.