- 1 What is the most luxurious hotel in Palm Springs?
- 2 Are hotel pools in Palm Springs Open?
- 3 Where should I stay when visiting Palm Springs?
- 4 What is downtown Palm Springs?
- 5 Where do celebrities stay in Palm Springs?
- 6 What is the nicest part of Palm Springs?
- 7 What hotel in Palm Springs has a lazy river?
- 8 What hotels in Palm Springs have a lazy river?
- 9 Does Palm Springs have a beach?
- 10 Is Palm Desert nicer than Palm Springs?
- 11 What’s so special about Palm Springs?
- 12 How many days do you need in Palm Springs?
- 13 Is Palm Springs a walkable city?
- 14 What shops are in downtown Palm Springs?
- 15 What is there to do in downtown Palm Springs?
What is the most luxurious hotel in Palm Springs?
The 13 Best Luxury Palm Springs CA Hotels
- Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs.
- La Quinta Resort and Club.
- Miramonte Resort and Spa.
- Parker Palm Springs.
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa.
- Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort and Spa.
- Ritz Carlton Rancho Mirage.
- Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa.
Are hotel pools in Palm Springs Open?
Palm Springs hotels ready to reopen
Hotels will be allowed to open pools in accordance with U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, but not saunas, steam rooms or hot tubs.
Where should I stay when visiting Palm Springs?
- Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs Hotel. Palm Springs, CA.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage. Rancho Mirage, CA.
- L’Horizon Resort & Spa. Palm Springs, CA.
- ARRIVE Palm Springs.
- Hotel Paseo, Autograph Collection by Marriott.
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa.
- Parker Palm Springs.
- La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort.
What is downtown Palm Springs?
Things to Do in Downtown Palm Springs
The downtown area, roughly extending from Ramon Road to Vista Chino at the north and south end and between Belardo Road and Indian Canyon Drive from the east to the west, can be easily explored on foot.
Where do celebrities stay in Palm Springs?
Check out these nine spots with a notorious past to current celebrity havens to give yourself a self-guided star tour.
- Ingleside Inn via Instagram.
- Carlos Pacheco via Flickr.
- Robby Virus via Flickr.
- Michael Dollan via Flickr.
- Paul Kaplan Group via Instagram.
- Highlimitzz via Flickr.
- The Monkey Tree Hotel via Instagram.
What is the nicest part of Palm Springs?
Safest Areas of Palm Springs & the Desert
The neighborhoods of Indian Canyons, The Mesa, Vista Las Palmas, Las Palmas, The Movie Colony, The Tennis Club, and Twin Palms are a few of the very nice neighborhoods.
What hotel in Palm Springs has a lazy river?
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
Checking into a Palm Springs hotel with a lazy river ensures that you will be comfortable when temps are up.
What hotels in Palm Springs have a lazy river?
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa (from USD 194)
- Ivy Palm Resort and Spa (from USD 98)
- Ace Hotel and Swim Club Palm Springs (from USD 159)
- Parker Palm Springs resort (from USD 199)
- Vagabond Inn Palm Springs (from USD 71)
- The Riviera Palm Springs (from USD 103)
Does Palm Springs have a beach?
While there are no actual beaches in Palm Springs on this list, there are pretty ones nearby, like Balboa Pier Beach. You can choose to go surfing and parasailing when you’re here or stay on the pier and go fishing.
Is Palm Desert nicer than Palm Springs?
Then Palm Desert is a better place to rest your head. You can stay at one of the many country clubs or hotels that reside on golf courses, or rent a house and try a few different courses. Palm Springs does have a few golf courses, but if you’re an avid golfer, Palm Desert is a better fit.
What’s so special about Palm Springs?
Palm Springs, California, was once the proverbial playground of movie stars, but now it’s a fun and laid-back destination for anyone who wants to enjoy a posh desert getaway. With a focus on art and design, Palm Springs is the perfect blend of nature and sophistication, with just the right amount of kitsch.
How many days do you need in Palm Springs?
3 or 4 days sufficient for first time visit to Palm Springs.
Is Palm Springs a walkable city?
Palm Springs has an average Walk Score of 35 with 44,552 residents. Palm Springs has some public transportation and does not have many bike lanes. The most walkable Palm Springs neighborhoods are Downtown, Warm Sands and Baristo.
What shops are in downtown Palm Springs?
Downtown Palm Springs: 12 Spots to Check Out
- Balboa Candy. This place reminds me of the saltwater taffy store I always go to in Old Sacramento.
- Sono Bono Statue. The famous statue near one of the main shopping centers is a fun spot for pictures in the city.
- Walk of Stars.
- Rocket Fizz.
- Ruddy’s 1930’s General Store.
- McCallum Adobe.
- Lappert’s Ice Cream.
- The Cocky Cactus.
What is there to do in downtown Palm Springs?
What to Experience
- VillageFest. If you’re in town on a Thursday evening, be sure to stop by the Palm Springs VillageFest, otherwise known as the area’s vibrant and lively weekly street fair!
- Palm Springs Art Museum.
- Palm Springs Walk of Stars.
- BIKE Palm Springs Rentals.
- Uptown Palm Springs.