- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Gold Coast?
- 2 Is it better to stay at Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach?
- 3 What is the most luxurious hotel in Brisbane?
- 4 Is the Gold Coast tacky?
- 5 How many days in Gold Coast is enough?
- 6 What is the best month to visit Gold Coast?
- 7 Is Surfers Paradise safe at night?
- 8 What’s the coldest month Gold Coast?
- 9 Which is better Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast?
- 10 What is the best area to stay in Brisbane?
- 11 What are the worst suburbs in Gold Coast?
- 12 Why Gold Coast is so popular?
- 13 Could a tsunami hit the Gold Coast?
Which is the best area to stay in Gold Coast?
Best places to stay in Gold Coast 2020[top areas for couples, families and fun]
- 1.1 Southport and Main Beach.
- 1.2 Surfers Paradise.
- 1.3 Broadbeach.
- 1.4 Miami to Mermaid Beach.
- 1.5 Burleigh.
- 1.6 Coolangatta, the gateway to the Gold Coast.
Is it better to stay at Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach?
If you stay in Broadbeach, there is a better cafe culture, whereas Surfers Paradise is more tourist fodder. The beaches tend to be less crowded here. It’s also easier to access the south parts of the Gold Coast, which are Burleigh and Currumbin, which have beautiful beach areas.
What is the most luxurious hotel in Brisbane?
Six of the most luxurious hotels in Brisbane
- The Westin Brisbane. Swim-up pool bar?
- FV by Peppers. For a slice of New York City on the Australian east coast, throw off your Manolo Blahniks and put your feet up at FV by Peppers.
- Ovolo The Valley.
- Ovolo Inchcolm.
- The Calile Hotel.
- Emporium Hotel South Bank.
Is the Gold Coast tacky?
The Gold Coast has been allowed to be trashy, glitzy and even obscene, as long as it doesn’t gatecrash the VIP party – one smoky quartz slipper already dangerously close to the rope.
How many days in Gold Coast is enough?
So out of many different experiences, laughter, confusion, memories and my 8-day Gold Coast itinerary, these are a few handpicked experiences I would recommend you to try. What I also recommend is staying for at least 5 days in Gold Coast to be able to soak it all in well!
What is the best month to visit Gold Coast?
Best Time to Visit Gold Coast
- December – February: This is the Australian summer and the best time to enjoy the sun, sand and surf.
- March – May: Since Gold Coast is a year round destination, the beaches and theme parks can also be enjoyed in the pleasant autumn months from March to May.
Is Surfers Paradise safe at night?
Violence often erupts late at night and in the early hours of the morning. Areas to be careful to avoid are Cavill Ave and Orchid Ave in Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach Mall in Broadbeach, and Griffith St in Coolangatta.
What’s the coldest month Gold Coast?
The coldest month is July, with an average high-temperature of 18.8°C (65.8°F) and an average low-temperature of 14.2°C (57.6°F).
Which is better Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast?
Simply put, in terms of natural attractions, the Sunshine Coast has everything the Gold Coast has plus slightly more – the beaches are equally spectacular but less crowded, the hinterland has additional features to make it slightly more attractive, and fewer highrises makes for slightly less inhibited atmosphere in
What is the best area to stay in Brisbane?
Where to stay in Brisbane: 8 Best Areas
- Brisbane CBD, the best area where to stay in Brisbane.
- Spring Hill, a residential community with a charming history.
- South Brisbane (South Bank), a place to see and be seen.
- Fortitude Valley, where to stay in Brisbane for nightlife.
- New Farm, great neighborhood in Brisbane for families.
What are the worst suburbs in Gold Coast?
The worst suburbs for malicious damage claims from 2014-2016 are:
- Fortitude Valley.
- Surfers Paradise.
Why Gold Coast is so popular?
The Gold Coast is one of Australia’s premier holiday destinations. Famous for its beaches, surf, theme parks, shopping, nightlife and hinterland, it has been attracting Australian families for many decades.
Could a tsunami hit the Gold Coast?
The only tsunami event recorded for the Gold Coast in the past decade was on February 28, 2010, when the Coast experienced a 42cm wave following an earthquake in Chile.