- 1 Who owns the Beach Hotel Byron Bay?
- 2 Is Byron Bay full of hippies?
- 3 What is Byron Bay famous for?
- 4 Is it safe to swim in Byron Bay?
- 5 How much did the Byron Bay hotel sell for?
- 6 What celebrities live in Byron Bay?
- 7 Is Noosa or Byron Bay better?
- 8 What is the coldest month in Byron Bay?
- 9 Is Byron Bay Expensive?
- 10 What is the best time of year to visit Byron Bay?
- 11 Do you need a car in Byron Bay?
- 12 What is the best beach in Byron Bay?
- 13 What to do in Byron Bay if it rains?
- 14 Where can you swim in Byron Bay?
Who owns the Beach Hotel Byron Bay?
Moelis Australia has completed its acquisition of the Beach Hotel in Byron Bay after announcing it had entered into an agreement for the property at the end of last year. An aerial view of the Beach Hotel in Bondi.
Is Byron Bay full of hippies?
It is a place where you can be guaranteed to meet Australia’s favourite creatures (no not the Hemsworth brothers – however you may bump into them as both have properties in Byron Bay). Byron Bay still has everything hippie however, there are some amazing things to see and do even if you’re not the hippie type.
What is Byron Bay famous for?
Byron Bay is a coastal town located on the far-north coast of NSW, Australia. Home to Australia’s most easterly point and the iconic Cape Byron lighthouse, the region is known for its spectacular beaches, unique shopping and dining experiences, world-class festivals, and vibrant community spirit.
Is it safe to swim in Byron Bay?
It’s relatively safe swimming at the southern end nearest Byron – and better too when the beach is patrolled – or further up, where the freshwater of the tea-tree stained Belongil Creek meets the ocean, there’s a wide, white sandy estuary which is a perfect and calm swimming spot.
How much did the Byron Bay hotel sell for?
Byron Bay beach pub snapped up by Moelis for $100m
He then sold it in 2007 to the Melbourne-based racing-car driver Max Trigg for about $44 million.
What celebrities live in Byron Bay?
Beyond the Hemsworth Effect: The celebrities living large in Byron Bay
- Chris Hemsworth.
- Elsa Pataky.
- Carrie Bickmore.
- Olivia Newton John.
- Matt Damon.
- Gemma Ward.
- Byron Bay.
Is Noosa or Byron Bay better?
Byron Bay has an impressive Hinterland to explore and the walk up to Mount Warning is becoming more and more popular. Noosa National Park is world famous and offers visitors plenty of activities to complement the pristine beaches.
What is the coldest month in Byron Bay?
The coldest month in Byron Bay is July where the average daily maximum is 19.4 ºC and the minimum 11.7 ºC.
Is Byron Bay Expensive?
Average Daily Costs
The average price for one person for accommodation in Byron Bay is AU$71. For two people sharing a typical double-occupancy hotel room, the average price for a hotel room in Byron Bay is AU$143.
What is the best time of year to visit Byron Bay?
Best time to visit Byron Bay and North Coast, weather-wise: September to November has comfortable temperatures with the lowest average rainfall. Cheapest time to visit Byron Bay and North Coast: June to August has the cheapest flight and hotel prices as there are fewer tourists.
Do you need a car in Byron Bay?
Byron Bay is a small town and everything is easily accessible, you really don’t need a car to get around.
What is the best beach in Byron Bay?
These Are the Best Byron Bay Beaches That You’ll Love
- Main Beach.
- Clarkes Beach.
- Belongil Beach.
- The Pass.
- Wategos Beach.
- Tallows Beach.
- Cosy Corner Beach.
What to do in Byron Bay if it rains?
5 of the best ways to enjoy Byron Bay in the rain
- Kick back in a cosy eatery. Bang Bang.
- Indulge at a day spa. No Byron trip is complete without a spell at the spa.
- Zen out with yoga. Creature Yoga.
- Explore some favourite local shopping spots. The Book Room at Byron.
- Find some indoor entertainment. Step back in time with a visit to the adorable Brunswick Picture House.
Where can you swim in Byron Bay?
Let’s discover six of the best Byron Bay beaches – perfect for the whole family.
- Torakina Beach at Brunswick Heads. 18-minute drive from Elements of Byron.
- Main Beach. 11-minute drive from Elements of Byron.
- Clarkes Beach. 12-minute drive from Elements of Byron.
- The Pass.
- Wategos Beach.
- Broken Head Beach.