- 1 Does Doha airport have a transit hotel?
- 2 Does Qatar Airways give free hotel for long layover?
- 3 Is there a place to sleep in Doha airport?
- 4 Where can I sleep in Qatar airport?
- 5 Do I need a visa to transit through Doha Airport?
- 6 How can I get free hotel on Qatar Airways?
- 7 Can I leave the airport during a layover in Qatar?
- 8 How much is the lounge in Doha airport?
- 9 What can you do in Doha for a long layover?
- 10 What can you do in Doha airport for 8 hours?
- 11 Can you buy lounge access in Doha?
- 12 Can you shower in Doha airport?
- 13 What is there to do in Doha airport at night?
Does Doha airport have a transit hotel?
In cases where your ticket is booked within 72 hours from your arrival in Doha, please proceed to the transfer desk when you arrive at Hamad International Airport to arrange your transit accommodation. Transit accommodation is at the discretion of Qatar Airways. Not all fares are eligible for this stopover service.
Does Qatar Airways give free hotel for long layover?
Qatar Airways and the QTA are teaming up to offer those traveling on Qatar Airways through Doha the option to stay at four- or five-star hotels on their stopover — free of charge. Hotel options include The Four Seasons, Marriott Marquis, Radisson Blu and Oryx Rotana.
Is there a place to sleep in Doha airport?
sleep ‘n fly Sleep Lounge, Doha Hamad International Airport (Transit Area) features state-of-the-art FlexiSuite Sleep Pods, in addition to YAWN Double and Bunk Cabins, some of which come with a pull-out kids’ bed for an extra charge. After check-in, guests are escorted to the Sleep Pod/Cabin by one of the hostesses.
Where can I sleep in Qatar airport?
Located at the main duty free area within HIA’s transit terminal, the sleep ‘n fly Sleep Lounge features a selection of sleep pods and cabins with accommodation for up to 50 adult guests and four children.
Do I need a visa to transit through Doha Airport?
No, you do not need a visa for transiting in Doha at the Hamad International Airport. For visa regulations to enter Qatar, please check our visa and passport information here.
How can I get free hotel on Qatar Airways?
All it takes is three steps:
- Search for your preferred flight at qatarairways.com.
- Select flights with a minimum transit time of 12 hours in Doha.
- Once you have completed your booking at qatarairways.com, you will see the available Stopover offers on the booking confirmation page and email.
Can I leave the airport during a layover in Qatar?
Can you leave Doha Airport during a layover? Yes, you can.
How much is the lounge in Doha airport?
Access is also permitted for all passengers with an entry fee of 200 QAR, or around 55 USD. The entry to the lounge is spacious and modern with plenty of comfy seating in a variety of configurations.
What can you do in Doha for a long layover?
Ways To Have A Fun Layover In Doha
- Take a free tour of the city. Qatar Airways and Qatar Tourism Authority have teamed up to offer passengers with a layover of over five hours a free, three-hour tour of the city.
- Try some Arabian cuisine.
- Go shopping.
- Visit the spa.
- Take a nap.
- Visit the Corniche.
- Take a desert tour.
What can you do in Doha airport for 8 hours?
After snapping your obligatory selfie with the airport’s giant Teddy Bear for your Instagram, here are 10 more things to do on a layover at Doha Airport:
- Grab a bite to eat.
- Tour Doha – for free!
- Visit the desert.
- Take in the art.
- Hit the gym or spa.
Can you buy lounge access in Doha?
Yes, You can book your lounge access at Doha – Hamad International Airport for arrival, transit or departure while processing your booking. If you already have a confirmed booking with Qatar Airways you can buy lounge access online from manage booking page by clicking on the <Purchase Lounge> banner.
Can you shower in Doha airport?
The south and north nodes offer shower facilities with 10 or 25 minutes shower options depending on travelers’ dwell time, as well as all signature services such as table massages, facials & nail care.
What is there to do in Doha airport at night?
Read more and check here first.
- Enjoy a little nap at the Oryx hotel inside the airport.
- Work, eat and drink in one of the many airport lounges.
- Vitality Wellbeing & Fitness Centre: swim & workout at the gym.
- Treat yourself with a massage.
- Enjoy the many restaurants at Doha airport.
- Shop ’til you drop.