- 1 How much does the average trip to Bali cost?
- 2 Is it cheaper to bundle hotel and flight?
- 3 What is the cheapest way to plan a trip to Bali?
- 4 Is Bali cheap for vacation?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is Bali or Maldives cheaper?
- 7 Should you book flights or hotel first?
- 8 What is the cheapest vacation package website?
- 9 Which travel site is the cheapest?
- 10 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 11 How many days is enough for Bali trip?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 13 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 14 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 15 What is the best month to go to Bali?
How much does the average trip to Bali cost?
So, a trip to Bali for two people for one week costs on average Rp12,910,957 ($896). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget.
Is it cheaper to bundle hotel and flight?
Unless you manage to score a cheap last-minute airfare, you’ll often pay through the nose for a last-minute flight. However, bundling airfare and hotel is an effective way to save. Last-minute provider Site59.com says travelers can save up to 70 percent by booking a last-minute package.
What is the cheapest way to plan a trip to Bali?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
Is Bali cheap for vacation?
Bali is a super budget-friendly destination, so it’s pretty easy to visit the island and not have to worry about breaking the bank. Depending on your accommodation style, I would estimate $50 USD a day is a good estimation of a budget to travel very comfortably around Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
Thailand has got the Thai Baht and Bali the Indonesian Rupiah as the local currency, and both destinations are cheap. Prices for food and accommodation are similar in the main tourist destinations of Thailand and Bali. When going off-the-beaten-track somewhat, Thailand might be a little cheaper than Bali.
Is Bali or Maldives cheaper?
Bali is clearly the cheaper option as resorts offer rooms starting from USD 300, while resorts in the Maldives offer packages starting from USD 550. Water villas are decidedly more expensive. Amenities are also cheaper in Bali, making it a more economical pick.
Should you book flights or hotel first?
Should you book your flight or hotel first? Generally, I recommend booking airfare first but there are a lot of different factors that can affect that decision, such as the timing of your booking, cancellation/refund policies, and how you‘re paying for your travel.
What is the cheapest vacation package website?
The Best Travel Package Sites
- Expedia’s sister sites: Travelocity, Orbitz, and CheapTickets.
- Funjet Vacations.
Which travel site is the cheapest?
Here’s a quick rundown of the best flight search sites for booking cheap airfare.
- TripAdvisor Flights.
- Google Flights.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days is enough for Bali trip?
However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
The cheapest month to fly to Bali (Denpasar) is October.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
Bali climate & weather
Most visitors find that May, June and September are the best times to visit the island, when conditions remain warm and sunny, but there are fewer crowds in popular beach resorts like Sanur and Seminyak.