- 1 Is Gold Coast Australia worth visiting?
- 2 Which is the best area to stay in Gold Coast?
- 3 Is the Gold Coast of Australia safe?
- 4 What celebrities live on the Gold Coast?
- 5 Is the Gold Coast expensive?
- 6 How many days in Gold Coast is enough?
- 7 What’s the coldest month Gold Coast?
- 8 What is the best month to visit Gold Coast?
- 9 Does the Gold Coast get cold?
- 10 Is Gold Coast better than Brisbane?
- 11 Are there sharks in the Gold Coast?
- 12 Are there crocodiles in Gold Coast Australia?
- 13 What celebrities live in Brisbane?
- 14 What celebrities live in Byron Bay?
- 15 How many people live in Burleigh Heads?
Is Gold Coast Australia worth visiting?
Incredible beaches, lush hinterland, theme parks – there’s no end to the reasons to visit the Gold Coast. This iconic tourist destination is a must for a glimpse into the quintessential “Aussie lifestyle.” As experts in Australian travel, we’ll help plan your vacation to include a stay in the Gold Coast.
Which is the best area to stay in Gold Coast?
Best places to stay in Gold Coast 2020[top areas for couples, families and fun]
- 1.1 Southport and Main Beach.
- 1.2 Surfers Paradise.
- 1.3 Broadbeach.
- 1.4 Miami to Mermaid Beach.
- 1.5 Burleigh.
- 1.6 Coolangatta, the gateway to the Gold Coast.
Is the Gold Coast of Australia safe?
East coast Australia is a relatively safe place to visit – in terms of crime and war, at any rate – but take reasonable precautions. Sydney, the Gold Coast, Cairns and Byron Bay all get dishonourable mentions when it comes to theft: don’t leave hotel rooms or cars unlocked, or valuables visible through car windows.
What celebrities live on the Gold Coast?
The Gold Coast also has its share of home-grown celebs including Wolf of Wall Street up-and-coming Hollywood A-lister Margot Robbie, DJs the Stafford Brothers and sports stars Wayne ‘Rabbit’ Bartholomew, Samantha Stosur, Emma Snowsill and Sally Pearson.
Is the Gold Coast expensive?
The Gold Coast can be very expensive. Here are ways to cut down your costs when visiting the Gold Coast: Free transport – Some hostels provide free transport to and from the airport. If you are going to Surfers Paradise, they will also pick you up for free at the bus station.
How many days in Gold Coast is enough?
So out of many different experiences, laughter, confusion, memories and my 8-day Gold Coast itinerary, these are a few handpicked experiences I would recommend you to try. What I also recommend is staying for at least 5 days in Gold Coast to be able to soak it all in well!
What’s the coldest month Gold Coast?
The coldest month is July, with an average high-temperature of 18.8°C (65.8°F) and an average low-temperature of 14.2°C (57.6°F).
What is the best month to visit Gold Coast?
Best Time to Visit Gold Coast
- December – February: This is the Australian summer and the best time to enjoy the sun, sand and surf.
- March – May: Since Gold Coast is a year round destination, the beaches and theme parks can also be enjoyed in the pleasant autumn months from March to May.
Does the Gold Coast get cold?
Winter on the Gold Coast is generally sunny and dry with average temperatures between 12.5 – 21.5°C (54.5 – 70.7°F). The Hinterland is slightly cooler with maximum winter temperatures around 16°C (60.8°F). Clear skies and dry air average cool nights.
Is Gold Coast better than Brisbane?
Brisbane is more of a city than the Gold Coast is. The Gold Coast is focused much more on tourism so if you want a job in Hospitality or Tourism is would probably be a good place to look. Brisbane is generally much more of a home for most people. The Gold Coast is much more of a holiday spot.
Are there sharks in the Gold Coast?
Gold Coast: Bull shark spotted in floodwaters near backyard in Burleigh Waters.
Are there crocodiles in Gold Coast Australia?
Gold Coast and Brisbane crocs
There have also been several reported sightings of crocodiles in the Gold Coast and Brisbane regions. “Crocodiles are sea-going animals and are perfectly healthy and happy far out to sea and live there for weeks or months without any problem,” Mr Opit said.
What celebrities live in Brisbane?
Actors, actresses and playwrights who began their careers in Brisbane, or live in Brisbane, include:
- Bille Brown, actor, studio named after him at the home of the Queensland Theatre Company.
- Carol Burns, actress.
- Diane Cilento, actress.
- Penny Downie.
- Judith McGrath.
- Geoffrey Rush, actor.
- Sigrid Thornton, actress.
What celebrities live in Byron Bay?
Beyond the Hemsworth Effect: The celebrities living large in Byron Bay
- Chris Hemsworth.
- Elsa Pataky.
- Carrie Bickmore.
- Olivia Newton John.
- Matt Damon.
- Gemma Ward.
- Byron Bay.
How many people live in Burleigh Heads?
People — demographics & education
In the 2016 Census, there were 10,077 people in Burleigh Heads (State Suburbs). Of these 47.9% were male and 52.1% were female. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people made up 1.4% of the population. The median age of people in Burleigh Heads (State Suburbs) was 41 years.