- 1 How far is the airport from Ho Chi Minh City?
- 2 Where can I sleep in Ho Chi Minh airport?
- 3 How much is a taxi from airport to Ho Chi Minh City?
- 4 What is the best area to stay in Ho Chi Minh?
- 5 Do they speak English in Ho Chi Minh?
- 6 How much does it cost from Ho Chi Minh airport to city Centre?
- 7 How many days do you need in Ho Chi Minh?
- 8 What must buy in Vietnam?
- 9 Is Uber in Ho Chi Minh City?
- 10 Which is better Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh?
- 11 What is the best time to visit Ho Chi Minh?
- 12 Is Ho Chi Minh City cheap?
How far is the airport from Ho Chi Minh City?
Nearest major airport to Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam:
Distance of 5 km.
Where can I sleep in Ho Chi Minh airport?
Sleeping in Ho Chi Minh City Airport
- Landside in the International Terminal has the most space for sleeping.
- There is sleep zone in the International terminal with sleep chairs and paid sleep pods.
How much is a taxi from airport to Ho Chi Minh City?
You can order and pay for a taxi from the staff member there. He will then lead you out of the terminal building to the taxi queue and arrange a Mai Linh taxi for you. As of April 2014, the cost for a single trip from the airport to the city center was 300,000 VND including all tolls.
What is the best area to stay in Ho Chi Minh?
District 1 is the best. Many backpackers and adult travelers choose one of the hotels in the Bui Vien area. You can also look for hotels around Nguyen Hue street, which is a bit more upscale. Both are in district 1.
Do they speak English in Ho Chi Minh?
In Ho Chi Minh City you will be fine. Few people are fluent in english, but many people know enough to understand you and make themself understood. Especially the people under the age of 40.
How much does it cost from Ho Chi Minh airport to city Centre?
The modern airport buses bring you for 20,000 VND ($1) to 40,000 VND ($1.80) to the center of Ho Chi Minh.
How many days do you need in Ho Chi Minh?
Unless you want to shop in HCMC 2 days should suffice. I’d favour Ha Noi over HCMC in terms of length of stay. If you visit Hoi An and or Nha Trang solely for the purpose of beach, cut either one of them. Consider cutting Huê if visiting the Mekong delta is important to you.
What must buy in Vietnam?
Please correct the errors below.
- Traditional Ao Dai Costume.
- Vietnamese Coffee.
- Pearl Jewellery.
- Conical Hat.
- Hand Embroidery.
- Propaganda Posters.
Is Uber in Ho Chi Minh City?
Is there UBER IN VIETNAM? → No. In Vietnam you can use Uber in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city.
Which is better Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh?
Conclusion. While Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are popular holiday destinations in Vietnam, it’s clear that each city caters to different types of traveller. Hanoi is ideal for those looking to experience a more traditional lifestyle while Ho Chi Minh City’s urban landscape is best suited for luxury travellers.
What is the best time to visit Ho Chi Minh?
The best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City is during the drier months of December to March, when temperatures range between 21°C and 34°C. Many like to visit during the Tet Festival (Vietnamese New Year) in late January or early February.
Is Ho Chi Minh City cheap?
Ho Chi Minh City is an incredible travel bargain compared to most of the rest of the world, though it’s also among the more expensive cities in Vietnam. Hoi An prices are strangely low for food and drinks and even hotels, and it’s a major highlight for most visitors to Vietnam.