- 1 What is the best location to stay in New York?
- 2 What is the average price of a hotel in New York?
- 3 What hotels are in New York City?
- 4 What is the safest area to stay in New York City?
- 5 What is the best time of year to visit New York City?
- 6 Where should you not stay in NYC?
- 7 How much should I budget for a trip to New York?
- 8 How much spending money do you need per day in New York?
- 9 How many days do you need in New York?
- 10 How much is it to stay a night at a hotel?
- 11 Where do celebrities stay in NYC?
- 12 Who owns the most hotels in NYC?
- 13 What should I avoid in New York?
- 14 What is the most dangerous part of New York City?
- 15 Is Central Park dangerous at night?
What is the best location to stay in New York?
We recommend staying in one of these 5 areas:
- Midtown: Ideal for your first visit to New York.
- Upper East Side: Ideal for luxury, shopping, and museum lovers.
- Chelsea & Greenwich Village: Ideal for New York romantics.
- Soho & Lower East Side: Ideal for hipsters and coolhunters.
- Queens: Ideal for travelers on a budget.
What is the average price of a hotel in New York?
The average price for one person for accommodation in New York City is $137. For two people sharing a typical double-occupancy hotel room, the average price for a hotel room in New York City is $275.
What hotels are in New York City?
Hotels in New York
- Courtyard by Marriott New York City Manhattan Midtown East. 3-star. Sutton Place0.9 miles to city centre.
- The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel. 4-star.
- Moxy NYC Times Square. 4-star.
- Wyndham Garden Chinatown. 4-star.
- Element New York Times Square West. 3-star.
- Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Midtown West. 3.5-star.
What is the safest area to stay in New York City?
The Upper East Side is also one of the safest places to stay in New York. For the culture seekers, let it be known that on 5th Avenue between 82nd and 105th Streets lies the Upper East Side’s artistic goldmine, Museum Mile.
What is the best time of year to visit New York City?
The best time to visit New York is April to June and November and December. April to June is spring, the weather is pleasant and tourists are fewer than usual. New York is in its best festive mode in November and December with Thanksgiving followed by Christmas and New Year.
Where should you not stay in NYC?
Know where not to go in New York, including Brownsville, Soundview, and much of the Bronx. Instead, stick to some of the safest neighborhoods in NYC, such as Tudor City, Carnegie Hill, Battery Park City, Beekman, Sutton Place, and Roosevelt Island.
How much should I budget for a trip to New York?
How much money should you budget for a week trip to New York City?
|Tight Budget||Average budget|
|Housing||from $630 to $700||from $910 to $1400|
|Transportation||aprox. $94||from $170 to $185|
|Meals||from $275 to $460||from $460 to $650|
|Tours||aprox. $240||from $330 to $650|
How much spending money do you need per day in New York?
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND BY REAL TRAVELLERS IN NEW YORK: $144 per day.
How many days do you need in New York?
There are ways to make the most of the limited time travelers have in New York. You need at least three days to really see the city, though a “quick hits” tour could be done in a two day NYC itinerary.
How much is it to stay a night at a hotel?
The average cost of a hotel room, determined by surveying 100 hotels in U.S. cities, is $177.36 per night as of 2016. I triangulated data to determine that the rate for 2017 is $245.80 per night.
Where do celebrities stay in NYC?
Best Hotels for Celebrity Sightings in New York City
- Gramercy Park Hotel. Gramercy and Murray Hill, New York City, New York, United States.
- Soho Grand Hotel. SoHo, New York, United States.
- The Bowery Hotel. East Village, New York City, New York, United States.
- The Mercer Hotel.
- Hotel on Rivington.
- AKA Tribeca.
- JW Marriott Essex House New York.
- The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel.
Who owns the most hotels in NYC?
The New York Hilton Midtown is the largest hotel in New York City and world’s 101st tallest hotel. The hotel is owned by Park Hotels & Resorts and managed by Hilton Worldwide.
|New York Hilton Midtown|
|Owner||Park Hotels & Resorts|
|Height||148.4 m (487 ft)|
What should I avoid in New York?
Avoid them and do something actually fun instead.
- Never Use a Cab. View in gallery via huffpost.com.
- Don’t Drive Yourself. View in gallery via iacpublishinglabs.com.
- Go To Time Square Once. View in gallery via hraadvisors.com.
- Don’t Block Traffic.
- Don’t Gawk.
- Ignore The Big Spots.
- Take Ferries Not Tours.
- Don’t Buy Knockoffs.
What is the most dangerous part of New York City?
The worst neighborhoods and districts in Unsafe Areas in New York are:
- Long wood. A neighborhood in the Bronx, with population of 33,198 people.
- Fort Greene. A Brooklyn neighborhood of 23,886 people.
- Brooklyn Heights, Boerum Hill & Dumbo.
Is Central Park dangerous at night?
Central Park isn’t nearly as dangerous as it was before. Keep in mind, however, that most of the crimes that do happen in Central Park happen at night. Manhattan offers a lot of things to do in the evening. There are a lot of restaurants, bars, cinemas, and don’t forget all the evening performances on Broadway.