- 1 Is Seminyak The best place to stay in Bali?
- 2 What is the best area to stay in Seminyak?
- 3 Is Seminyak Bali expensive?
- 4 Which is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 5 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 6 How much does it cost from Bali airport to Seminyak?
- 7 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 8 Where is eat street in Seminyak?
- 9 How far is Ubud from Seminyak?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
- 12 Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
- 13 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 14 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 15 Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
Is Seminyak The best place to stay in Bali?
Seminyak is one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Brimming with delicious restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, beaches and also being not too far from the Airport, it’s easy to see why.
What is the best area to stay in Seminyak?
W Hotel Seminyak – The Best Luxury Resort In Seminyak
In the heart of Bali’s famous Seminyak beach area, tucked down a bamboo-lined lane, lies the chic W Bali. Part of the Marriott brand of hotels, the 229 room W Bali is a mix of big city sophistication and traditional Balinese hospitality.
Is Seminyak Bali expensive?
Seminyak is more expensive and more up-market. I prefer Kuta because you can walk everywhere in Kuta (and even to Legian) without a problem, and there is more “action”. you can’t actually really feel the border between Seminyak and Kuta, it’s like one big area (tuban-kuta-legian-seminyak stretch).
Which is the best location to stay in Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
How much does it cost from Bali airport to Seminyak?
As a Bali airport taxi is the only direct transfer option from Bali airport to Seminyak, it’s easily the most convenient. Save yourself time and hassle by making the 35-minute journey by taxi. The cost for the ride into Seminyak is around 9.7€ (150,000 IDR), which is fairly reasonable for the journey length.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
First time in Bali? Which area should I stay?
- Kuta – ideal for young singles.
- Legian – ideal for young families.
- Seminyak & Petitenget – ideal for families, groups, and couples.
- Canggu – for families and singles.
- Nusa Dua & Uluwatu – for honeymoons, weddings, couples, and surfers.
- Sanur – suitable for the older generation.
Where is eat street in Seminyak?
Everyone knows this street as Eat Street but very few people actually know the real name; Jalan Kayu Aya. The street runs about 2 kms and begins at the restaurant Cornerhouse and ends right up the top at the Petitenget area where it turns into the Batu belig district.
How far is Ubud from Seminyak?
How far is it from Seminyak to Ubud? The distance between Seminyak and Ubud is 23 km. The road distance is 31.5 km.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($64) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.09) on local transportation.
Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
While Seminyak has great villas, Ubud is a more interesting place. Plenty to potter about and explore, you won’t be bored and it’s worth the drive from the airport. If you’re looking for luxury hotels check out the Intercontinental Bali while you’re there,we found it’s central location very convenient.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.
How many days are enough in Bali?
However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian stayed at Soori Bali during a trip celebrating Kim’s 38th birthday. They brought along their children for the relaxing (and lavish) vacation. The famous family stayed in the resort’s ten-bedroom beachfront residence, Soori Estate, which accommodates twenty people.