- 1 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 2 Which is better Kuta or Nusa Dua?
- 3 What is the most luxurious hotel in Bali?
- 4 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 5 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 6 Which side of Bali is best?
- 7 How far is Nusa Dua to Seminyak?
- 8 How far is Nusa Dua to Kuta?
- 9 How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 13 How many days do you need for Bali?
- 14 Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
- 15 How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Nusa Dua?
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.
Which is better Kuta or Nusa Dua?
Nusa Dua is prob a luxury retreat kinda vibe (and a little separated from the main tourist area), Kuta is a party, young person, cheaper fun, beach party kinda vibe, Seminyak is a more luxurious holidaying experience, with clothes shopping, and nicer hotels, restaurants, and quieter beaches.
What is the most luxurious hotel in Bali?
Top 10 best luxury hotels & resorts in Bali
- BVLGARI RESORT BALI, ULUWATU.
- THE ST REGIS BALI RESORT, NUSA DUA.
- ALILA VILLAS ULUWATU.
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT SAYAN, UBUD.
- SIX SENSES ULUWATU, BALI.
- MANDAPA, A RITZ-CARLTON RESERVE, UBUD.
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT JIMBARAN BAY.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach
This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
Which side of Bali is best?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
- East Coast of Bali.
- Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida.
- Gili Islands. Many understandably add a side-trip to these three idyllic droplets of turquoise waters and bleached-white sands off the coast of neighboring Lombok island.
6 дней назад
How far is Nusa Dua to Seminyak?
The distance between Nusa Dua and Seminyak is 14 km.
How far is Nusa Dua to Kuta?
Nusa Dua is only about 30 minutes from Kuta but the two are worlds apart.
How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
A recent recorded road journey was 21.88 miles or 35.21 kilometers. The distance from Nusa Dua Indonesia to Ubud Indonesia is of course very much subject to the route you take and type of distance required.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
Thailand has got the Thai Baht and Bali the Indonesian Rupiah as the local currency, and both destinations are cheap. Prices for food and accommodation are similar in the main tourist destinations of Thailand and Bali. When going off-the-beaten-track somewhat, Thailand might be a little cheaper than Bali.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries.
How many days do you need for Bali?
First Time To Bali? However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you‘ve come from far.
Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
Let’s explore the best beaches in Bali:
- Seminyak Beach, South Bali.
- White Sand Beach (Pasir Putih), Candidasa, East Coast.
- Nusa Dua Beach, South Bali.
- Padang Padang Beach, Uluwatu.
- Jimbaran Bay Beach, South West Bali.
- Echo Beach, Canggu.
- Sanur Beach, South East Bali.
- Balangan Beach, Bukit Peninsula, South Bali.
How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Nusa Dua?
Taxi from Denpasar Airport to Nusa Dua – this is without a doubt the quickest way to get to the hotel. A car will take you to the resort in 20 minutes, but you’ll have to pay minimum $15. Tourists distinguish BlueBird among local companies.