- 1 Which part of Bali is best for families?
- 2 Is Bali kid-friendly?
- 3 Where can I take my kids in Bali?
- 4 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 5 Which location is best to stay in Bali?
- 6 Is Ubud good for families?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 9 How expensive is Bali?
- 10 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 11 What can toddlers do in Bali?
- 12 Is Nusa Dua good for families?
- 13 What is illegal in Bali?
- 14 Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
- 15 Why is Bali so cheap?
Which part of Bali is best for families?
The Bukit Peninsula, with its family-friendly Balangan Beach, is a 25-minute drive away. Balangan Beach is one of Bali’s best family-friendly spots. Flop-and-drop resorts with everything from kids’ clubs to waterslides ensure you won’t want to leave this upscale beachside area in Bali’s south.
Is Bali kid-friendly?
Bali is an excellent choice. We loved our family holiday in Bali – so much so that we just returned for the fourth time. From beautiful beaches to the lush rice terraces around Ubud to the culture to the purpose built attractions in Bali for kids, there is plenty here to entertain the whole family.
Where can I take my kids in Bali?
Top 20 Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bali
- Bali Zoo Gianyar. Bali Zoo Gianyar – Unique Breakfast With Orangutan.
- Waterbom Bali. Bali Waterbom Water Park Rides Kuta.
- Bali Safari Marine Park. Bali Safari And Marine Park.
- Bali Bird Park.
- Sobek Rafting Ubud At Ayung River.
- Turtle Island Tour.
- Bali Submarine Tour.
- Ocean Walker Amuk Bay.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Which location is best to stay in Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад
Is Ubud good for families?
Ubud was a welcome escape from the sea level temperatures. As Ubud is elevated, it was definitely cooler and nicer for the kids. Walking around and exploring was a lot more tolerable. If you read our content regularly, you will know we love writing guides especially for the family.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
Thailand has got the Thai Baht and Bali the Indonesian Rupiah as the local currency, and both destinations are cheap. Prices for food and accommodation are similar in the main tourist destinations of Thailand and Bali. When going off-the-beaten-track somewhat, Thailand might be a little cheaper than Bali.
How many days are enough in Bali?
However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
First time in Bali? Which area should I stay?
- Kuta – ideal for young singles.
- Legian – ideal for young families.
- Seminyak & Petitenget – ideal for families, groups, and couples.
- Canggu – for families and singles.
- Nusa Dua & Uluwatu – for honeymoons, weddings, couples, and surfers.
- Sanur – suitable for the older generation.
What can toddlers do in Bali?
11 Things to do in Bali with Toddlers and Babies
- Parklife Bali.
- Pool Time.
- The Garden Kids Club.
- Peekaboo Play Centre Sanur.
- Waka Waka Indoor Playground Seminyak.
- Splash Waterpark Canggu.
- Hire a Bali Nanny.
- Kids clubs in Bali.
Is Nusa Dua good for families?
Nusa Dua has a large variety of kid-friendly resorts in the 4-star and 5-star categories. This is the place to go for a relaxing vacation with great beaches and huge pools – but it can feel a little isolated from the main cultural attractions of central Bali.
What is illegal in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
You’re most-likely to get bit by mosquitoes during the “wet season” in Bali, which is October-April. Be especially careful during these months, and any time when you’re near stagnant water where mosquitoes like to roam. The best way to protect against mosquito bites in Bali, is to focus on prevention.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries.