- 1 Is Times Square a safe place to stay?
- 2 What hotel did the Kardashians stay in New York?
- 3 How far is Manhattan from Times Square?
- 4 What is the best area to stay in Manhattan?
- 5 Where should I avoid in NYC?
- 6 How much should I budget for a trip to New York?
- 7 What is the ghetto in New York?
- 8 Where do actors hang out in NYC?
- 9 Where do celebrities stay in Manhattan?
- 10 Can you walk from Times Square to Central Park?
- 11 Is Times Square uptown or downtown?
- 12 Is Times Square in Upper or Lower Manhattan?
- 13 What is the most dangerous neighborhood in NYC?
- 14 What is the nicest part of Manhattan?
- 15 How many days do you need in New York?
Is Times Square a safe place to stay?
Actually, Times Square is one of the safest places in New York. Last year, there were about 2,600 major crimes reported in the Midtown South Precinct, which includes Times Square, according to the police.
What hotel did the Kardashians stay in New York?
Gansevoort Park Hotel/Kim Kardashian.
How far is Manhattan from Times Square?
The distance between Manhattan and Times Square is 2 miles. 7 дней назад
What is the best area to stay in Manhattan?
We recommend staying in one of these 5 areas:
- Midtown: Ideal for your first visit to New York.
- Upper East Side: Ideal for luxury, shopping, and museum lovers.
- Chelsea & Greenwich Village: Ideal for New York romantics.
- Soho & Lower East Side: Ideal for hipsters and coolhunters.
- Queens: Ideal for travelers on a budget.
Where should I avoid in NYC?
Here are the 10 most risky NYC neighborhoods
- Brooklyn Heights, Boerum Hill, Dumbo.
- Chelsea and Hell’s Kitchen.
- Fort Green and Clinton Hill.
- Flatiron and Gramercy.
- Hunts Point.
How much should I budget for a trip to New York?
How much money should you budget for a week trip to New York City?
|Tight Budget||Average budget|
|Housing||from $630 to $700||from $910 to $1400|
|Transportation||aprox. $94||from $170 to $185|
|Meals||from $275 to $460||from $460 to $650|
|Tours||aprox. $240||from $330 to $650|
What is the ghetto in New York?
The most ghetto neighborhood in New York City is the South Bronx. Despite having being picked up from the 80s look, it’s still very gritty and dirty. Still many shootings, murders, and stabbing as well.
Where do actors hang out in NYC?
10 Most Common NYC Spots For Celebrity Sightings
- 3 Bar Pitti.
- 4 Barclays Center.
- 5 Joyface.
- 6 Park Side Restaurant.
- 7 21 Club.
- 8 West Village.
- 9 Rockefeller Center. rockefellercenter.
- 10 Dean & DeLuca. Dean & DeLuca is a fancy grocery store where NYC residents often spotted celebrities during late lunch hours.
Where do celebrities stay in Manhattan?
Best Hotels for Celebrity Sightings in New York City
- Gramercy Park Hotel. Gramercy and Murray Hill, New York City, New York, United States.
- Soho Grand Hotel. SoHo, New York, United States.
- The Bowery Hotel. East Village, New York City, New York, United States.
- The Mercer Hotel.
- Hotel on Rivington.
- AKA Tribeca.
- JW Marriott Essex House New York.
- The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel.
Can you walk from Times Square to Central Park?
A leisurely self-guided stroll from Times Square to Central Park will take you to some of NYC’s prominent locations, like Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick Cathedral, the Museum of Modern Art and many more along the way.
Is Times Square uptown or downtown?
Obviously, Times Square — which runs from 43rd to 47th Streets — is in midtown. “Downtown” is the southern tip of Manhattan; things south of Chambers Street are “downtown“, although some people might push that northern border up to Canal Street.
Is Times Square in Upper or Lower Manhattan?
Times Square is a major commercial intersection, tourist destination, entertainment center and neighborhood in the Midtown Manhattan section of New York City at the junction of Broadway and Seventh Avenue. It stretches from West 42nd to West 47th Streets.
What is the most dangerous neighborhood in NYC?
These neighborhoods have the highest rates of violent crime per capita across New York City:
- Fort Greene (Brooklyn)
- Brownsville (Brooklyn)
- Bronx River (Bronx)
- Navy Hill (Brooklyn)
- Mount Eden (Bronx)
- Longwood (Bronx)
- Mott Haven (Bronx)
- Fordham (Bronx)
What is the nicest part of Manhattan?
5 of the Best Neighborhoods to Live in Manhattan
- Upper West Side. 59th Street to 110th Street from south to north, from Central Park on the east to the Hudson River on the West.
- Lenox Hill on the Upper East. East 60th Street to East 77th Street south to north, from the East River on the east and Fifth Avenue on the west.
- Washington Heights.
- Battery Park City.
- Gramercy Park.
How many days do you need in New York?
There are ways to make the most of the limited time travelers have in New York. You need at least three days to really see the city, though a “quick hits” tour could be done in a two day NYC itinerary.