- 1 What hotel do the Kardashians stay at in New York?
- 2 What is the best neighborhood to stay in New York City?
- 3 What is the ghetto in New York?
- 4 Where do celebs hang out in NYC?
- 5 Where should you not stay in NYC?
- 6 Where should I avoid in NYC?
- 7 What is the most dangerous neighborhood in New York City?
- 8 Is Wyandanch a ghetto?
- 9 What is the most ghetto borough in NYC?
- 10 Is Brooklyn a ghetto?
- 11 What is a decent salary in NYC?
- 12 Where do most celebs live in NYC?
- 13 Where do most celebrities live in NYC?
What hotel do the Kardashians stay at in New York?
The Mercer Hotel
Many a Kardashian-Jenner family affair has taken place at The Mercer, throughout the years. Just Google “Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Mercer Hotel” or “Kanye and Kim Mercer Hotel” for paparazzi photography proof.
What is the best neighborhood to stay in New York City?
The Best Places to Stay in NYC
The best hotel near Times Square is The Chatwal in Midtown Manhattan. While there’s much to see everywhere in the city, the most sights in one neighborhood by far are those clustered in Midtown, the heart of New York shopping and theater and home to some of its most iconic buildings.
What is the ghetto in New York?
The most ghetto neighborhood in New York City is the South Bronx. Despite having being picked up from the 80s look, it’s still very gritty and dirty. Still many shootings, murders, and stabbing as well.
Where do celebs hang out in NYC?
10 Most Common NYC Spots For Celebrity Sightings
- 3 Bar Pitti.
- 4 Barclays Center.
- 5 Joyface.
- 6 Park Side Restaurant.
- 7 21 Club.
- 8 West Village.
- 9 Rockefeller Center. rockefellercenter.
- 10 Dean & DeLuca. Dean & DeLuca is a fancy grocery store where NYC residents often spotted celebrities during late lunch hours.
Where should you not stay in NYC?
Know where not to go in New York, including Brownsville, Soundview, and much of the Bronx. Instead, stick to some of the safest neighborhoods in NYC, such as Tudor City, Carnegie Hill, Battery Park City, Beekman, Sutton Place, and Roosevelt Island.
Where should I avoid in NYC?
Here are the 10 most risky NYC neighborhoods
- Brooklyn Heights, Boerum Hill, Dumbo.
- Chelsea and Hell’s Kitchen.
- Fort Green and Clinton Hill.
- Flatiron and Gramercy.
- Hunts Point.
What is the most dangerous neighborhood in New York City?
These neighborhoods have the highest rates of violent crime per capita across New York City:
- Vinegar Hill (Brooklyn)
- Downtown Brooklyn (Brooklyn)
- Theatre District / Times Square (Manhattan)
- Meatpacking District (Manhattan)
- Koreatown (Manhattan)
- Port Morris (Bronx)
- Garment District (Manhattan)
Is Wyandanch a ghetto?
Wyandanch is one of the very few Long Island communities that I would truly consider to be ghetto to the core and Wyandanch really needs a miracle.
What is the most ghetto borough in NYC?
Hunts Point is. Located in the Bronx, right along the East River, this ghetto little area of about 22,864 people takes the prize as being the worst place you can live in our nation’s biggest city.
Is Brooklyn a ghetto?
There’s really no “ghetto” left in brooklyn. If you’re asking for violent and dangerous neigborhoods that are considered “hood” on somewhat of a city-wide level, then here they are: Other hoods with high violent crime are the Northern parts of Fort greene and the navy yard, and Bed- Stuy.
What is a decent salary in NYC?
To live a comfortable and satisfying lifestyle in New York, even when you have roommates splitting the cost, a yearly income of $50,000 or more is ideal.
Where do most celebs live in NYC?
New York City’s Most Famous Residents
- Upper West Side. Home to some of Manhattan’s most exclusive apartment buildings, the Upper West Side is where the majority of its famous residents have chosen to live.
- Upper East Side.
- Greenwich Village and East Village.
Where do most celebrities live in NYC?
Here are just a few NYC buildings that are popular with the celebrities:
- 443 Greenwich Street. Location: Tribeca, Manhattan.
- 150 Charles Street. Location: West Village, Manhattan.
- 70 Vestry Street. Location: Tribeca, Manhattan.