- 1 What’s the difference between the Mulia and Mulia Resort?
- 2 Who owns the Mulia Bali?
- 3 Is Nusa Dua a good place to stay?
- 4 What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
- 5 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 6 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 7 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 8 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 9 What is the best area in Bali to stay?
What’s the difference between the Mulia and Mulia Resort?
The Mulia and the Mulia Resort are 2 different properties although under the same flagship and on the same premises. All suites at The Mulia are served by a butler, breakfast at The Lounge, The Cafe’ and at the Living Room is included as well as afternoon tea served at The Lounge and Living Room.
Who owns the Mulia Bali?
The Mulia, Mulia Resort & Villas – Nusa Dua, Bali is owned and operated by PT Mulia Graha Tatalestari.
Is Nusa Dua a good place to stay?
Nusa Dua is quiet and secluded. It is predominantly luxury hotels, beaches, and a small shopping center. The beaches are less crowded here, except for Pandawa Beach which attracts the crowds but is a stunning beach. If you want to relax in 5 star accommodation you will love it here.
What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
Where to Go and What to Do at Night in Nusa Dua
- Devdan Show at Nusa Dua Theatre.
- King Cole Bar at The St. Regis Bali.
- Sakala Beach Club.
- Cabaret show at Sol Beach House Benoa.
- Tapa Bistro at The Balé Nusa Dua.
- Luna Bonita.
- Tavern De Bali Nusa Dua.
- Pasar Senggol at Grand Hyatt Bali.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach
This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the best area in Bali to stay?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад