- 1 Should I stay Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
- 2 How long does it take to get from Nusa Dua to Seminyak?
- 3 Which is better Kuta or Nusa Dua?
- 4 Where is the party in Nusa Dua?
- 5 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 6 Which side of Bali is best?
- 7 How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
- 8 How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
- 9 How much do taxis cost in Bali?
- 10 Is Kuta worth visiting?
- 11 What is Kuta known for?
- 12 Is Nusa Dua a city?
- 13 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
Should I stay Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
Nusa dua is a purpose built area with higher end hotels and nice quiet beaches! Seminyak is busier is terms of traffic and is geared towards those looking for great restaurants, nice villas, beach bars and good shopping! In June there the beaches are a lot cleaner and your teens might enjoy learning to surf!
How long does it take to get from Nusa Dua to Seminyak?
How long does it take to get from Nusa Dua to Seminyak? It takes approximately 1h 51m to get from Nusa Dua to Seminyak, including transfers.
Which is better Kuta or Nusa Dua?
Nusa Dua is prob a luxury retreat kinda vibe (and a little separated from the main tourist area), Kuta is a party, young person, cheaper fun, beach party kinda vibe, Seminyak is a more luxurious holidaying experience, with clothes shopping, and nicer hotels, restaurants, and quieter beaches.
Where is the party in Nusa Dua?
Check out our picks for the best of nightlife in Nusa Dua.
- King Cole Bar. Exquisite, upscale and glamorous, King Cole Bar at the St.
- Agendaz Beach Club.
- ZJ’s Bar and Lounge.
- Nyoman’s Beer Garden.
- Budaya Cultural Theatre.
- Pica Tapas Bar and Churrasqueria.
- Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar.
- The Tavern International Pub.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach
This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
Which side of Bali is best?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
- East Coast of Bali.
- Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida.
- Gili Islands. Many understandably add a side-trip to these three idyllic droplets of turquoise waters and bleached-white sands off the coast of neighboring Lombok island.
6 дней назад
How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
It is 25 kilometers between Denpasar Airport and Nusa Dua. You can get to your hotel by shuttle bus, local minibuses called bemo, and taxi.
How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
A recent recorded road journey was 21.88 miles or 35.21 kilometers. The distance from Nusa Dua Indonesia to Ubud Indonesia is of course very much subject to the route you take and type of distance required.
How much do taxis cost in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
Is Kuta worth visiting?
Kuta beach is the tourist mecca of Bali. In my opinion, Kuta Beach is not worth visiting. It’s a good place to start and end your trip as it is close to the airport but, unless you really want to do some hardcore drinking, there is no reason to visit Kuta beach.
What is Kuta known for?
Kuta is probably the most famous part of Bali and with good reason. Not only is it the home of the iconic Kuta Beach but it also has a swinging nightlife scene that keeps going into the wee small hours.
Is Nusa Dua a city?
Nusa Dua is a resort area built in the 1970s in the southern part of Bali, Indonesia,. Known as an enclave of large five-star resorts, it covers 350 hectares of land and encloses more than 20 resorts. It is located 22 kilometers from Denpasar, the provincial capital of Bali, and administered under Kuta South District.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti.