- 1 Can you sleep at the Shard?
- 2 What floor is the Shangri-La Hotel on in the Shard?
- 3 How much does the shard cost?
- 4 What is the hotel in The Shard called?
- 5 Can I go up the shard for free?
- 6 What is the most expensive hotel room in London?
- 7 Can you wear jeans in the Shard?
- 8 How much does dinner in the shard cost?
- 9 How much is it to stay in the Ritz?
- 10 How much does it cost to visit the Shard in London?
- 11 Do you have to pay to go up the Shard in London?
- 12 Is there a minimum spend at Aqua Shard?
- 13 What does Shangri La mean?
- 14 Is there a spa in the Shard?
Can you sleep at the Shard?
The five Signature Suites, including the The Premier Shard Suite, the Iconic Shard Suite, the London Suite, the Westminster Suite and the Shangri-La Suite, offer the ultimate indulgence and have uninterrupted views across London’s landmarks.
What floor is the Shangri-La Hotel on in the Shard?
After a morning’s stroll through London’s bustling Borough Market, you enjoy a short walk back to the comfort and elegance of Shangri–La Hotel, At The Shard, London. The 34th to 52nd floors of Renzo Piano’s iconic building house the hotel, which is Shangri–La’s first property in the UK.
How much does the shard cost?
|Opening||1 February 2013|
|Cost||~£435,023,452 (contract cost only)|
|Owner||State of Qatar (95%) Sellar Property Group (5%)|
What is the hotel in The Shard called?
Shangri-La Hotel | The Shard.
Can I go up the shard for free?
Thankfully the Bar at AquaShard ‘operates on a walk in basis only, no reservations are taken. Entry is subject to capacity’. Basically that means you’re in the Shard for free.
What is the most expensive hotel room in London?
More top-dollar London suites
- Grand Manor House Wing, Rosewood. There are six plush bedrooms in the only suite in the world with its own postcode (£25,000 a night; rosewoodhotels.com).
- Sterling Suite, Langham.
- Royal Penthouse, Corinthia.
- Shangri-La Suite, The Shard.
- Royal Wing, Hotel Cafe Royal.
Can you wear jeans in the Shard?
The dress code for all the restaurants in the Shard is that we request diners do not wear sportswear or beachwear. Jeans would be acceptable, however please be aware that trainers of any kind can be considered sportswear, so we recommend wearing a more conventional style of shoe. Yes jeans are fine.
How much does dinner in the shard cost?
How much: With plenty of main dishes breaking the £30 barrier, dining here is far from cheap. Expect to spend around £100 per person. If you like getting good value for money, try the 5 course set lunch at £55pp.
How much is it to stay in the Ritz?
The “Puttin’ on The Ritz” package is priced from £666 for a Superior King room (inclusive of VAT) based upon two people sharing and includes: One night’s accommodation. A bottle of Champagne Barons de Rothschild – Ritz Reserve on arrival. The legendary Afternoon Tea in The Palm Court.
How much does it cost to visit the Shard in London?
Visitors who wish to see the View from the Shard will be required to purchase timed tickets. There are three different types of tickets: a standard ticket costs 32£. a premium ticket costs 42£ and includes fast track entry and a panoramic guide booklet.
Do you have to pay to go up the Shard in London?
No you do not have to pay unless you wish to go up to “The View from The Shard“. If you just want to enjoy the view from our restaurant and bar Aqua Shard just go to our website “aquashard co uk” and reserve a table or if only for the bar just pop in and enjoy our cocktails.
Is there a minimum spend at Aqua Shard?
NOTE: Aqua Shard is open daily from 7am (9am weekends) – 11pm, with the bar open 10.30am-1am (3am Fri/Sat). ALSO NOTE: There’s a smart casual dress code (no sportswear/flip-flops, etc) and bar-only bookings have a minimum spend of £50pp.
What does Shangri La mean?
1: a remote beautiful imaginary place where life approaches perfection: utopia. 2: a remote usually idyllic hideaway.
Is there a spa in the Shard?
Also home to a 20 metre swimming pool and beauty spa. This dual track complex lets speed-demons get their kicks in electric kart racing.