- 1 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 2 What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
- 3 How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
- 4 Is Nusa Dua good for families?
- 5 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 6 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 What is the best area in Bali to stay?
- 9 Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
- 10 How far is Nusa Dua to Seminyak?
- 11 How much should I pay for a taxi in Bali?
- 12 How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
- 13 Which part of Bali is best for families?
- 14 Is Bali kid friendly?
- 15 What is there to do in Bali for families?
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti.
What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
Where to Go and What to Do at Night in Nusa Dua
- Devdan Show at Nusa Dua Theatre.
- King Cole Bar at The St. Regis Bali.
- Sakala Beach Club.
- Cabaret show at Sol Beach House Benoa.
- Tapa Bistro at The Balé Nusa Dua.
- Luna Bonita.
- Tavern De Bali Nusa Dua.
- Pasar Senggol at Grand Hyatt Bali.
How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
It is 25 kilometers between Denpasar Airport and Nusa Dua. You can get to your hotel by shuttle bus, local minibuses called bemo, and taxi.
Is Nusa Dua good for families?
Nusa Dua has a large variety of kid-friendly resorts in the 4-star and 5-star categories. This is the place to go for a relaxing vacation with great beaches and huge pools – but it can feel a little isolated from the main cultural attractions of central Bali.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach
This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the best area in Bali to stay?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад
Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
There are really good places to stay, usually at Legian and that is 5 minutes from Kuta, or in Kuta itself. It all depends on what you want. Seminyak is the higher end with higher end restaurants and a lot of embassies. It costs a lot more but you get what you pay for.
How far is Nusa Dua to Seminyak?
The distance between Nusa Dua and Seminyak is 14 km.
How much should I pay for a taxi in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
A recent recorded road journey was 21.88 miles or 35.21 kilometers. The distance from Nusa Dua Indonesia to Ubud Indonesia is of course very much subject to the route you take and type of distance required.
Which part of Bali is best for families?
The Bukit Peninsula, with its family-friendly Balangan Beach, is a 25-minute drive away. Balangan Beach is one of Bali’s best family-friendly spots. Flop-and-drop resorts with everything from kids’ clubs to waterslides ensure you won’t want to leave this upscale beachside area in Bali’s south.
Is Bali kid friendly?
Bali is an excellent choice. We loved our family holiday in Bali – so much so that we just returned for the fourth time. From beautiful beaches to the lush rice terraces around Ubud to the culture to the purpose built attractions in Bali for kids, there is plenty here to entertain the whole family.
What is there to do in Bali for families?
Top 20 Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bali
- Bali Zoo Gianyar. Bali Zoo Gianyar – Unique Breakfast With Orangutan.
- Waterbom Bali. Bali Waterbom Water Park Rides Kuta.
- Bali Safari Marine Park. Bali Safari And Marine Park.
- Bali Bird Park.
- Sobek Rafting Ubud At Ayung River.
- Turtle Island Tour.
- Bali Submarine Tour.
- Ocean Walker Amuk Bay.