- 1 What is the best area to stay in Seminyak?
- 2 Is Seminyak The best place to stay in Bali?
- 3 Where should I stay in Bali Beach?
- 4 Is Seminyak Bali expensive?
- 5 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 6 How much does it cost from Bali airport to Seminyak?
- 7 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 8 Which area in Bali is best to stay?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 What is the cleanest beach in Bali?
- 12 Which side of Bali has the best beaches?
- 13 How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
- 14 Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
- 15 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
What is the best area to stay in Seminyak?
W Hotel Seminyak – The Best Luxury Resort In Seminyak
In the heart of Bali’s famous Seminyak beach area, tucked down a bamboo-lined lane, lies the chic W Bali. Part of the Marriott brand of hotels, the 229 room W Bali is a mix of big city sophistication and traditional Balinese hospitality.
Is Seminyak The best place to stay in Bali?
Seminyak is one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Brimming with delicious restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, beaches and also being not too far from the Airport, it’s easy to see why.
Where should I stay in Bali Beach?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад
Is Seminyak Bali expensive?
Seminyak is more expensive and more up-market. I prefer Kuta because you can walk everywhere in Kuta (and even to Legian) without a problem, and there is more “action”. you can’t actually really feel the border between Seminyak and Kuta, it’s like one big area (tuban-kuta-legian-seminyak stretch).
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
How much does it cost from Bali airport to Seminyak?
As a Bali airport taxi is the only direct transfer option from Bali airport to Seminyak, it’s easily the most convenient. Save yourself time and hassle by making the 35-minute journey by taxi. The cost for the ride into Seminyak is around 9.7€ (150,000 IDR), which is fairly reasonable for the journey length.
How many days do you need in Bali?
However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Which area in Bali is best to stay?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the cleanest beach in Bali?
Nusa Dua Beach, South Bali
There are still some mangroves and stunning orchids to enjoy. The beach is very clean and the calm blue waters just as pristine. It’s a great place for families, with friendly restaurants and good shopping, as well as a range of water sports.
Which side of Bali has the best beaches?
Most of the best beaches in Bali are found in the south: around Kuta, Jimbaran, and the Bukit Peninsula. Some of these are also very busy (particularly the coast from Kuta to Seminyak). If you get a taxi it’s easy to find some great stretches of sand with few other tourists.
How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($64) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.09) on local transportation.
Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
While Seminyak has great villas, Ubud is a more interesting place. Plenty to potter about and explore, you won’t be bored and it’s worth the drive from the airport. If you’re looking for luxury hotels check out the Intercontinental Bali while you’re there,we found it’s central location very convenient.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
Thailand has got the Thai Baht and Bali the Indonesian Rupiah as the local currency, and both destinations are cheap. Prices for food and accommodation are similar in the main tourist destinations of Thailand and Bali. When going off-the-beaten-track somewhat, Thailand might be a little cheaper than Bali.