- 1 Is it better to stay in Honolulu or Waikiki?
- 2 What should you not miss in Waikiki?
- 3 Where do celebrities stay in Honolulu?
- 4 What is the most beautiful hotel in Hawaii?
- 5 What should I avoid in Oahu?
- 6 Should I Stay North Shore or Waikiki?
- 7 What is the best month to visit Oahu?
- 8 Is Waikiki Beach dangerous?
- 9 Is Maui or Waikiki better?
- 10 Which island in Hawaii is the cheapest to visit?
- 11 What is the prettiest city in Hawaii?
- 12 How much money should I take to Hawaii for 10 days?
- 13 Where should I go in Hawaii for the first time?
- 14 Where do celebrities vacation in Hawaii?
- 15 Where is the best location to stay in Hawaii?
Is it better to stay in Honolulu or Waikiki?
If you’re only going to be on the island for a few days, Waikiki is the easiest place to stay. The north shore and Kailua are by far better places to stay to get a true feel of Oahu, but apart from Turtle Bay Resort on the north shore, that means you’ll be staying in a bnb or vacation rental.
What should you not miss in Waikiki?
Here are five things you must do when you‘re in Honolulu.
- Turtle Beach. If you want to see green sea turtles in their natural habitat, you can’t miss Turtle Beach on the north shore.
- Ali`i Beach Park.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve.
- Pearl Harbor.
Where do celebrities stay in Honolulu?
President Obama likes to feel at home in his native Hawaii, but most celebrities tend to stay at posh hotels in Honolulu. Major stars including Will Smith, Cameron Diaz, and Justin Timberlake have stayed at The Kahala Hotel & Resort. This upscale hotel features a dolphin encounter lagoon and a secluded, pristine beach.
What is the most beautiful hotel in Hawaii?
Top 10 best luxury hotels & resorts in Hawaii
- THE RITZ-CARLTON, KAPALUA, MAUI.
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT OAHU AT KO OLINA.
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT MAUI AT WAILEA, MAUI.
- 1 HOTEL HANALEI BAY, KAUAI.
- HANA-MAUI RESORT, MAUI.
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT LANAI, LANAI.
- ANDAZ MAUI AT WAILEA RESORT, MAUI.
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT HUALALAI, BIG ISLAND.
What should I avoid in Oahu?
What to Do in Oahu: 10 Tourist Mistakes to Avoid
- Never Leaving the Resort.
- Not Getting a Rental Car and Exploring the Island.
- Forgetting to Bring Cash.
- Having a Packed Schedule.
- Not Respecting Local Wildlife and Animals.
- Stepping On Coral.
- Taking Lava Rocks and Sand Home With You.
- Not Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone.
Should I Stay North Shore or Waikiki?
Our Recommendation: Waikiki and North Shore
Start your trip by staying in Waikiki and then head to the North Shore. If you think your family would enjoy the lagoons and golf at Ko Olina, then swap out Waikiki for Ko Olina.
What is the best month to visit Oahu?
The best time to visit Oahu is from mid–April to early June or between September and mid–December. During these shoulder seasons, attractions are less crowded, festivals are plentiful and airfare and room rates are at their lowest.
Is Waikiki Beach dangerous?
The activities in the water at Waikiki beach are very very dangerous, too many people doing to many things in one area. Swimmers mixed with surfers and huge tour boats and outriggers speeding thru the crowd.
Is Maui or Waikiki better?
Maui resorts are generally better, though they are usually significantly more expensive. The majority of Oahu resorts are found in Waikiki, which offers a beautiful, white sand beach and bustling nightlife. But, the downside is that Waikiki is much more crowded than the resort areas on Maui.
Which island in Hawaii is the cheapest to visit?
Oahu: The Least Expensive Hawaiian Island to Visit. Due to the abundance of hotels, activities, tours, and attractions, Oahu is the most affordable island for tourists to visit.
What is the prettiest city in Hawaii?
The 10 Most Beautiful Towns in Hawaii
- Haleiwa, Oahu. Natural Feature. Facebook.
- Naalehu, Hawaii. Natural Feature, Shinto Shrine. Facebook.
- Hawi, Hawaii. Natural Feature. Facebook.
- Honokaa, Hawaii. Natural Feature. Facebook.
- Kaunakakai, Molokai. Natural Feature. Facebook.
- Lanai City, Lanai. Natural Feature. Facebook.
- Hana, Maui. Natural Feature.
- Lahaina, Maui. Natural Feature.
How much money should I take to Hawaii for 10 days?
Daily Visitor Spending in Hawaii
The average length of stay for American visitors arriving by air to Hawaii in 2016 was nine to 10 days with an average per person spend of $200 per day, or $2,000 per trip.
Where should I go in Hawaii for the first time?
Usually, I recommend that first timers start off with a trip to Oahu. It’s the most popular Hawaiian island, as well as the cheapest. Plus there are tons of attractions, activities, great food, and shopping. That’s why I think it’s the best island to visit in Hawaii for the first time.
Where do celebrities vacation in Hawaii?
Celebrity Getaway Hotels in Hawaii
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort. Honolulu, Oahu. See more prices.
- Turtle Bay Resort. Kahuku, Oahu. See more prices.
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea. Wailea, Maui. See more prices.
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui. Wailea, Maui.
- Grand Wailea. Wailea, Maui.
- JW Marriott Ihilani Resort And Spa At Ko Olina. See more prices.
Where is the best location to stay in Hawaii?
Honolulu and Waikiki – The capital of hustle and bustle in Hawaii, Honolulu is the state’s largest city, and has the most on offer when it comes to urban pursuits. If you want to stay busy and have a great beach vacation, Honolulu is the best place to stay in Hawaii.