- 1 Why are hotels in Bali so cheap?
- 2 Which is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 3 How much does an average trip to Bali cost?
- 4 Is it safe to book airbnb in Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 8 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 9 Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
- 10 Is Bali or Maldives cheaper?
- 11 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 12 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 13 How much is it to rent a villa in Bali?
Why are hotels in Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries.
Which is the best location to stay in Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад
How much does an average trip to Bali cost?
So, a trip to Bali for two people for one week costs on average Rp12,910,957 ($896). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget.
Is it safe to book airbnb in Bali?
Well, Airbnb is the most trusted platform for renting villas not only in Bali but in many other places. It is really secure. Some people/owners just litteraly just rent the villa but some others will also be able to help you to organise tours and activities. Just be sure of what you need, but yes, Airbnb is super safe.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
Thailand has got the Thai Baht and Bali the Indonesian Rupiah as the local currency, and both destinations are cheap. Prices for food and accommodation are similar in the main tourist destinations of Thailand and Bali. When going off-the-beaten-track somewhat, Thailand might be a little cheaper than Bali.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
First time in Bali? Which area should I stay?
- Kuta – ideal for young singles.
- Legian – ideal for young families.
- Seminyak & Petitenget – ideal for families, groups, and couples.
- Canggu – for families and singles.
- Nusa Dua & Uluwatu – for honeymoons, weddings, couples, and surfers.
- Sanur – suitable for the older generation.
How many days are enough in Bali?
However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian stayed at Soori Bali during a trip celebrating Kim’s 38th birthday. They brought along their children for the relaxing (and lavish) vacation. The famous family stayed in the resort’s ten-bedroom beachfront residence, Soori Estate, which accommodates twenty people.
Is Bali or Maldives cheaper?
Bali is clearly the cheaper option as resorts offer rooms starting from USD 300, while resorts in the Maldives offer packages starting from USD 550. Water villas are decidedly more expensive. Amenities are also cheaper in Bali, making it a more economical pick.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
Bali climate & weather
Most visitors find that May, June and September are the best times to visit the island, when conditions remain warm and sunny, but there are fewer crowds in popular beach resorts like Sanur and Seminyak.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
The cheapest month to fly to Bali (Denpasar) is October.
How much is it to rent a villa in Bali?
There is quite a wide range of accommodation available in Ubud from as little as $100 per month for a single room up to $4000 for a large luxurious property including multiple staff. A comfortable villa tends to cost between AUD$1200 – $2500 depending on location and facilities.