- 1 Does Qatar Airways give free hotel for long layover?
- 2 Is there a place to sleep in Doha airport?
- 3 How can I get a free room on Qatar Airways?
- 4 What is there to do at Doha airport for 8 hours?
- 5 Can I leave the airport during a layover in Qatar?
- 6 Do I need a visa for a layover in Doha?
- 7 Can you buy lounge access in Doha?
- 8 What is there to do in Doha airport at night?
- 9 Can you shower in Doha airport?
- 10 How much is the lounge in Doha airport?
- 11 What can you do in Doha for a long layover?
- 12 Does Doha airport have a transit hotel?
- 13 Can you pay to enter Qatar Lounge?
- 14 Is shopping expensive in Doha?
- 15 What can you do in Doha overnight?
Does Qatar Airways give free hotel for long layover?
Qatar Airways and the QTA are teaming up to offer those traveling on Qatar Airways through Doha the option to stay at four- or five-star hotels on their stopover — free of charge. Hotel options include The Four Seasons, Marriott Marquis, Radisson Blu and Oryx Rotana.
Is there a place to sleep in Doha airport?
sleep ‘n fly Sleep Lounge, Doha Hamad International Airport (Transit Area) features state-of-the-art FlexiSuite Sleep Pods, in addition to YAWN Double and Bunk Cabins, some of which come with a pull-out kids’ bed for an extra charge. After check-in, guests are escorted to the Sleep Pod/Cabin by one of the hostesses.
How can I get a free room on Qatar Airways?
All it takes is three steps:
- Search for your preferred flight at qatarairways.com.
- Select flights with a minimum transit time of 12 hours in Doha.
- Once you have completed your booking at qatarairways.com, you will see the available Stopover offers on the booking confirmation page and email.
What is there to do at Doha airport for 8 hours?
After snapping your obligatory selfie with the airport’s giant Teddy Bear for your Instagram, here are 10 more things to do on a layover at Doha Airport:
- Grab a bite to eat.
- Tour Doha – for free!
- Visit the desert.
- Take in the art.
- Hit the gym or spa.
Can I leave the airport during a layover in Qatar?
Can you leave Doha Airport during a layover? Yes, you can.
Do I need a visa for a layover in Doha?
No, you do not need a visa for transiting in Doha at the Hamad International Airport. You can also choose to include Doha in your travel plans as nationals of 80 countries can also enjoy visa-free entry into Qatar.
Can you buy lounge access in Doha?
Yes, You can book your lounge access at Doha – Hamad International Airport for arrival, transit or departure while processing your booking. If you already have a confirmed booking with Qatar Airways you can buy lounge access online from manage booking page by clicking on the <Purchase Lounge> banner.
What is there to do in Doha airport at night?
Read more and check here first.
- Enjoy a little nap at the Oryx hotel inside the airport.
- Work, eat and drink in one of the many airport lounges.
- Vitality Wellbeing & Fitness Centre: swim & workout at the gym.
- Treat yourself with a massage.
- Enjoy the many restaurants at Doha airport.
- Shop ’til you drop.
Can you shower in Doha airport?
The south and north nodes offer shower facilities with 10 or 25 minutes shower options depending on travelers’ dwell time, as well as all signature services such as table massages, facials & nail care.
How much is the lounge in Doha airport?
Access is also permitted for all passengers with an entry fee of 200 QAR, or around 55 USD. The entry to the lounge is spacious and modern with plenty of comfy seating in a variety of configurations.
What can you do in Doha for a long layover?
Ways To Have A Fun Layover In Doha
- Take a free tour of the city. Qatar Airways and Qatar Tourism Authority have teamed up to offer passengers with a layover of over five hours a free, three-hour tour of the city.
- Try some Arabian cuisine.
- Go shopping.
- Visit the spa.
- Take a nap.
- Visit the Corniche.
- Take a desert tour.
Does Doha airport have a transit hotel?
In cases where your ticket is booked within 72 hours from your arrival in Doha, please proceed to the transfer desk when you arrive at Hamad International Airport to arrange your transit accommodation. Transit accommodation is at the discretion of Qatar Airways. Not all fares are eligible for this stopover service.
Can you pay to enter Qatar Lounge?
Qatar Airways and oneworld First Class and Business Class (Elite, Comfort) passengers can access this lounge at no additional cost, while Business Class (Classic) and Economy Class passengers throughout the network can purchase lounge access online, at the check-in counters, preferred travel agents, or Qatar Airways‘
Is shopping expensive in Doha?
Apart from the Islamic banned substances, which include pork and alcohol, tourists can buy pretty much buy anything throughout Qatar. Prices are somewhat expensive in the major shopping centers, but the souqs (markets) are extremely interesting and inexpensive.
What can you do in Doha overnight?
10 Best Things to Do at Night in Doha
- Souq Waqif.
- Shisha Terrace at Four Seasons Hotel Doha.
- Sunset dinner cruise.
- Drink cocktails on a rooftop terrace.
- Catch up on the day’s sports at a sports bar.
- Night desert safari.
- The Pearl Qatar.
- Marvel at the Doha skyline.