- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Gold Coast?
- 2 Is Gold Coast Australia worth visiting?
- 3 Is the Gold Coast dangerous?
- 4 What’s the best month to visit Gold Coast?
- 5 What’s the coldest month Gold Coast?
- 6 How many days in Gold Coast is enough?
- 7 Is the Gold Coast expensive?
- 8 Which is better Gold Coast or Brisbane?
- 9 What is the cheapest city to live in Australia?
- 10 Are there sharks in the Gold Coast?
- 11 Are there crocodiles in Gold Coast?
- 12 Why is Gold Coast so popular?
- 13 Does it rain a lot in Gold Coast Australia?
- 14 Does the Gold Coast get cold?
- 15 Is July a good time to visit Gold Coast?
Which is the best area to stay in Gold Coast?
Best places to stay in Gold Coast 2020[top areas for couples, families and fun]
- 1.1 Southport and Main Beach.
- 1.2 Surfers Paradise.
- 1.3 Broadbeach.
- 1.4 Miami to Mermaid Beach.
- 1.5 Burleigh.
- 1.6 Coolangatta, the gateway to the Gold Coast.
Is Gold Coast Australia worth visiting?
Incredible beaches, lush hinterland, theme parks – there’s no end to the reasons to visit the Gold Coast. This iconic tourist destination is a must for a glimpse into the quintessential “Aussie lifestyle.” As experts in Australian travel, we’ll help plan your vacation to include a stay in the Gold Coast.
Is the Gold Coast dangerous?
East coast Australia is a relatively safe place to visit – in terms of crime and war, at any rate – but take reasonable precautions. Sydney, the Gold Coast, Cairns and Byron Bay all get dishonourable mentions when it comes to theft: don’t leave hotel rooms or cars unlocked, or valuables visible through car windows.
What’s the best month to visit Gold Coast?
Best Time to Visit Gold Coast
- December – February: This is the Australian summer and the best time to enjoy the sun, sand and surf.
- March – May: Since Gold Coast is a year round destination, the beaches and theme parks can also be enjoyed in the pleasant autumn months from March to May.
What’s the coldest month Gold Coast?
The coldest month is July, with an average high-temperature of 18.8°C (65.8°F) and an average low-temperature of 14.2°C (57.6°F).
How many days in Gold Coast is enough?
So out of many different experiences, laughter, confusion, memories and my 8-day Gold Coast itinerary, these are a few handpicked experiences I would recommend you to try. What I also recommend is staying for at least 5 days in Gold Coast to be able to soak it all in well!
Is the Gold Coast expensive?
The Gold Coast can be very expensive. Here are ways to cut down your costs when visiting the Gold Coast: Free transport – Some hostels provide free transport to and from the airport. If you are going to Surfers Paradise, they will also pick you up for free at the bus station.
Which is better Gold Coast or Brisbane?
Brisbane is more of a city than the Gold Coast is. The Gold Coast is focused much more on tourism so if you want a job in Hospitality or Tourism is would probably be a good place to look. Brisbane is generally much more of a home for most people. The Gold Coast is much more of a holiday spot.
What is the cheapest city to live in Australia?
Despite a recent boom in property prices, Hobart still remains the cheapest city to live in Australia. Houses in the Tasmanian capital are roughly 25% cheaper than the national average – at about $444,500 AUD ($315,000 USD) – making it much more affordable than cities like Sydney or Melbourne.
Are there sharks in the Gold Coast?
Gold Coast: Bull shark spotted in floodwaters near backyard in Burleigh Waters.
Are there crocodiles in Gold Coast?
A spokesperson for Queensland’s Department of Environment and Science (DES) said there was no evidence for a southerly crocodile migration due to climate change. Despite claimed sightings in populated south-east Queensland, including Brisbane and the Gold and Sunshine coasts, none has been confirmed in the past decade.
Why is Gold Coast so popular?
The Gold Coast is one of Australia’s premier holiday destinations. Famous for its beaches, surf, theme parks, shopping, nightlife and hinterland, it has been attracting Australian families for many decades.
Does it rain a lot in Gold Coast Australia?
The climate in Gold Coast is warm and temperate. Gold Coast is a city with a significant rainfall. Even in the driest month there is a lot of rain. The climate here is classified as Cfa by the Köppen-Geiger system.
Does the Gold Coast get cold?
Winter on the Gold Coast is generally sunny and dry with average temperatures between 12.5 – 21.5°C (54.5 – 70.7°F). The Hinterland is slightly cooler with maximum winter temperatures around 16°C (60.8°F). Clear skies and dry air average cool nights.
Is July a good time to visit Gold Coast?
July on the Gold Coast is a great time to visit, but accommodation is in high demand due to school holidays so you’ll need to book early to get the best deal and accommodation.