- 1 Can you sleep at Ho Chi Minh airport?
- 2 How much is a taxi from airport to Ho Chi Minh City?
- 3 Can I get a visa at Ho Chi Minh airport?
- 4 How far is the airport from Ho Chi Minh City?
- 5 What should I avoid in Vietnam?
- 6 What month is the cheapest to fly to Vietnam?
- 7 How many days do you need in Ho Chi Minh?
- 8 Do they speak English in Ho Chi Minh?
- 9 What must buy in Vietnam?
- 10 Can I get a Vietnam visa on arrival?
- 11 Do I need a visa for 15 days in Vietnam?
- 12 Can I enter Vietnam without a visa?
- 13 What is the best district to stay in Ho Chi Minh?
- 14 How much does it cost from Ho Chi Minh airport to city Centre?
- 15 Is Uber in Ho Chi Minh City?
Can you sleep at Ho Chi Minh airport?
Sleeping in Ho Chi Minh City Airport
There is sleep zone in the International terminal with sleep chairs and paid sleep pods. For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide airport transportation.
How much is a taxi from airport to Ho Chi Minh City?
You can order and pay for a taxi from the staff member there. He will then lead you out of the terminal building to the taxi queue and arrange a Mai Linh taxi for you. As of April 2014, the cost for a single trip from the airport to the city center was 300,000 VND including all tolls.
Can I get a visa at Ho Chi Minh airport?
For Ho Chi Minh Airport visa on arrival, you will get the visa stamped at the “Landing Visa – Cấp thị thực tại chỗ” counter on the left side when you enter the immigration hall. Then, wait for the Vietnamese officer to process your visa stamp.
How far is the airport from Ho Chi Minh City?
Nearest major airport to Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam:
Distance of 5 km.
What should I avoid in Vietnam?
11 Things You Shouldn’t Eat or Drink in Vietnam
- Tap water. Might as well start with the obvious one.
- Strange meat. We don’t mean street meat, as street food in Vietnam is amazing.
- Roadside coffee. It’s no secret in Vietnam that many cheaper coffee places aren’t serving you just coffee.
- Uncooked vegetables.
- Raw blood pudding.
- Cold soups.
- Dog meat.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Vietnam?
At the present moment the cheapest month to fly to Vietnam is currently September; with June being the most expensive. Prices will vary depending on multiple factors such as booking in advance, airline and departure airports and times.
How many days do you need in Ho Chi Minh?
Unless you want to shop in HCMC 2 days should suffice. I’d favour Ha Noi over HCMC in terms of length of stay. If you visit Hoi An and or Nha Trang solely for the purpose of beach, cut either one of them. Consider cutting Huê if visiting the Mekong delta is important to you.
Do they speak English in Ho Chi Minh?
In Ho Chi Minh City you will be fine. Few people are fluent in english, but many people know enough to understand you and make themself understood. Especially the people under the age of 40.
What must buy in Vietnam?
Please correct the errors below.
- Traditional Ao Dai Costume.
- Vietnamese Coffee.
- Pearl Jewellery.
- Conical Hat.
- Hand Embroidery.
- Propaganda Posters.
Can I get a Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam Visa on Arrival is an online, alternative way to obtain a visa to visit Vietnam. List your nationality or passport information (citizens of some countries may make limited visits to Vietnam without a passport). Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your listed arrival date.
Do I need a visa for 15 days in Vietnam?
If your visit is less than 15 days, some nationalities are now visa-exempt (for a single visit, not multiple-entry trips). Tourist visas are valid for either 30 days or 90 days. A single-entry 30-day visa costs US$20, a three-month multiple-entry visa is US$70.
Can I enter Vietnam without a visa?
Entry Requirements: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. If you arrive in Vietnam without an appropriate visa (which could be an e-visa) or pre-approval for a visa on arrival, you will be denied entry.
What is the best district to stay in Ho Chi Minh?
As a visitor to Ho Chi Minh City, you’ll want to stay either in District 1, which is where you’ll find almost all of the city’s cultural, historical and commercial attractions, or in District 3, which is a cheaper, more “local” district close to the city centre.
How much does it cost from Ho Chi Minh airport to city Centre?
The modern airport buses bring you for 20,000 VND ($1) to 40,000 VND ($1.80) to the center of Ho Chi Minh.
Is Uber in Ho Chi Minh City?
Is there UBER IN VIETNAM? → No. In Vietnam you can use Uber in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city.