- 1 Which is better Legian or Seminyak?
- 2 What is Legian like in Bali?
- 3 Is Kuta cheaper than Seminyak?
- 4 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 5 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 6 Which side of Bali is best?
- 7 Is Kuta worth visiting?
- 8 How far is Ubud from Legian?
- 9 Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
- 10 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 11 Why is Bali so popular?
- 12 What is illegal in Bali?
- 13 Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
- 14 Why is Bali so cheap?
Which is better Legian or Seminyak?
is the same stretch of beach as Legian but has a better nightlife. We choose Legian beach because it’s a bit quieter during the day and there is almost no traffic on the road behind the beach so kids can easily cross the road.
What is Legian like in Bali?
Legian is nestled between Kuta and Seminyak, and its location is a good indication of its feel. A little less hectic than Kuta, not as trendy as Seminyak. If you want to be in the main tourist destinations of Bali, and have shops, markets, food options and the beach at your doorstep then it’s for you.
Is Kuta cheaper than Seminyak?
Seminyak is more expensive and more up-market. I prefer Kuta because you can walk everywhere in Kuta (and even to Legian) without a problem, and there is more “action”. you can’t actually really feel the border between Seminyak and Kuta, it’s like one big area (tuban-kuta-legian-seminyak stretch).
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
Bali climate & weather
Most visitors find that May, June and September are the best times to visit the island, when conditions remain warm and sunny, but there are fewer crowds in popular beach resorts like Sanur and Seminyak.
Which side of Bali is best?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
- East Coast of Bali.
- Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida.
- Gili Islands. Many understandably add a side-trip to these three idyllic droplets of turquoise waters and bleached-white sands off the coast of neighboring Lombok island.
Is Kuta worth visiting?
Kuta beach is the tourist mecca of Bali. In my opinion, Kuta Beach is not worth visiting. It’s a good place to start and end your trip as it is close to the airport but, unless you really want to do some hardcore drinking, there is no reason to visit Kuta beach.
How far is Ubud from Legian?
How far is it from Legian to Ubud? The distance between Legian and Ubud is 24 km. The road distance is 31.4 km.
Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
Let’s explore the best beaches in Bali:
- Seminyak Beach, South Bali.
- White Sand Beach (Pasir Putih), Candidasa, East Coast.
- Nusa Dua Beach, South Bali.
- Padang Padang Beach, Uluwatu.
- Jimbaran Bay Beach, South West Bali.
- Echo Beach, Canggu.
- Sanur Beach, South East Bali.
- Balangan Beach, Bukit Peninsula, South Bali.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
Why is Bali so popular?
Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017. Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017.
What is illegal in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
You’re most-likely to get bit by mosquitoes during the “wet season” in Bali, which is October-April. Be especially careful during these months, and any time when you’re near stagnant water where mosquitoes like to roam. The best way to protect against mosquito bites in Bali, is to focus on prevention.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries.