- 1 What is the difference between Sky City Hotel and SkyCity Grand Hotel?
- 2 Does SkyCity Grand have a pool?
- 3 How much does it cost to go up the Auckland Sky Tower?
- 4 How many restaurants does SkyCity have?
- 5 How much is parking at Skycity?
- 6 Is it free to go up the Sky Tower?
- 7 Can you walk up the Sky Tower?
- 8 How do you get to Sky Tower Auckland?
- 9 How many floors is the Sky Tower?
- 10 What is on SkyCity?
- 11 Who owns SkyCity Entertainment?
What is the difference between Sky City Hotel and SkyCity Grand Hotel?
5 answers. They are both part of the sky city group. Skycity hotel is in the same building as the sky tower and the casino and is a 4 star hotel. Sky city grand is the 5 star hotel which is a separate building across a lane, also connected to sky city by an air bridge.
Does SkyCity Grand have a pool?
SkyCity Hotel does not have a swimming pool. SkyCity Grand Hotel has a lap pool.
How much does it cost to go up the Auckland Sky Tower?
Sky Tower admission
|ADULT 15 years and above||$32|
|CHILD 6-14 years||$13|
|CHILD 5 years and under||FREE|
|CONCESSION Students Valid ID required||$23|
How many restaurants does SkyCity have?
Enjoy 20 bars & restaurants, 2 hotels, a casino, a theatre & iconic Sky Tower.
How much is parking at Skycity?
The casual rate for parking is $8.00 for 0-30 minutes, $15.00 for the first hour and $5.50 every hour after. The maximum parking charge per day (up to 24 hours) is $48.00.
Is it free to go up the Sky Tower?
You Can Go Up The Sky Tower For FREE!
Can you walk up the Sky Tower?
Sky Tower. Take in the spectacular views of Auckland while walking around the 1.2 metre wide platform a dizzying 192 metres up! A full body harness and overhead safety lines keep you safe as you walk the edge of Sky Tower’s pergola.
How do you get to Sky Tower Auckland?
We are a quick 10 minute walk from Britomart – Auckland’s central bus and train station, and the Intercity Bus terminal is right on our doorstep. For free bus, train and ferry information, please contact the MAXX Contact centre on +64 9 366 6400 or visit www.maxx.co.nz to use the online journey planner.
How many floors is the Sky Tower?
The main observation level at 186 m (610 ft) has 38 mm (1.5 in) thick glass sections of flooring giving a view straight to the ground. The top observation deck labeled “Skydeck” sits just below the main antenna at 220 m (720 ft) and gives views of up to 82 km (51 mi) in the distance.
What is on SkyCity?
SkyCity Friday Night Fights
- SkyCity Friday Night Fights.
- Sponsored Event.
- Doc Edge Festival 2021.
- The Sweet Caroline Tour – A Tribute to Neil Diamond.
- Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour – Auckland 2021.
- Queen: It’s A Kinda Magic.
- Gopal Bhatia Presents – Yaad-E-Rafi A Tribute to Mohd.Rafi.
- Wicked the Musical.
Who owns SkyCity Entertainment?
It owns and operates five casino properties in New Zealand and Australia, which include a variety of restaurants and bars, two luxury hotels, convention centres, and Auckland’s Sky Tower. The group was established in 1996 as the owner of the SkyCity Auckland complex.
Skycity Entertainment Group.