- 1 What is the difference between Sky City Hotel and Skycity Grand Hotel?
- 2 How much does it cost to go up the Auckland Sky Tower?
- 3 How many restaurants does skycity have?
- 4 What is on skycity?
- 5 Does SkyCity Grand have a pool?
- 6 Is it free to go up the Sky Tower?
- 7 Can you walk up the Sky Tower?
- 8 How many floors does the Auckland Sky Tower have?
- 9 Who owns Skycity Entertainment?
- 10 What anniversary will SkyCity be celebrating in 2021?
What is the difference between Sky City Hotel and Skycity Grand Hotel?
5 answers. They are both part of the sky city group. Skycity hotel is in the same building as the sky tower and the casino and is a 4 star hotel. Sky city grand is the 5 star hotel which is a separate building across a lane, also connected to sky city by an air bridge.
How much does it cost to go up the Auckland Sky Tower?
Sky Tower admission
|ADULT 15 years and above||$32|
|CHILD 6-14 years||$13|
|CHILD 5 years and under||FREE|
|CONCESSION Students Valid ID required||$23|
How many restaurants does skycity have?
Enjoy 20 bars & restaurants, 2 hotels, a casino, a theatre & iconic Sky Tower.
What is on skycity?
SkyCity Friday Night Fights
- SkyCity Friday Night Fights.
- Sponsored Event.
- Doc Edge Festival 2021.
- The Sweet Caroline Tour – A Tribute to Neil Diamond.
- Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour – Auckland 2021.
- Queen: It’s A Kinda Magic.
- Gopal Bhatia Presents – Yaad-E-Rafi A Tribute to Mohd.Rafi.
- Wicked the Musical.
Does SkyCity Grand have a pool?
SkyCity Hotel does not have a swimming pool. SkyCity Grand Hotel has a lap pool.
Is it free to go up the Sky Tower?
You Can Go Up The Sky Tower For FREE!
Can you walk up the Sky Tower?
Sky Tower. Take in the spectacular views of Auckland while walking around the 1.2 metre wide platform a dizzying 192 metres up! A full body harness and overhead safety lines keep you safe as you walk the edge of Sky Tower’s pergola.
How many floors does the Auckland Sky Tower have?
Level 51: Main Observation Deck. Level 52: Orbit 360° Dining. Level 53: The Sugar Club restaurant, SkyWalk and SkyJump. Level 60: Sky Deck.
Who owns Skycity Entertainment?
It owns and operates five casino properties in New Zealand and Australia, which include a variety of restaurants and bars, two luxury hotels, convention centres, and Auckland’s Sky Tower. The group was established in 1996 as the owner of the SkyCity Auckland complex.
Skycity Entertainment Group.
What anniversary will SkyCity be celebrating in 2021?
On February 2nd 1996, SkyCity Auckland officially opened its doors to the public and to celebrate SkyCity will be hosting a free ’90’s themed Federal Street Party this Friday 29 January 2021, with a stellar line up of Kiwi artists from the era.